“So… My surprise is in our room?” Peter asked as he came in while Venom’s voice rang in his mind.

“ Yup! Our next stop is the Avengers’ headquarters, so I thought you could relax a little with my gift! ” Venom explained before snickering excitedly. It looked like it was something good if it made him so happy.

Peter walked around the room as his eyes wandered to the window to see a beautiful view of the city. He sat on the bed.

“Well? What’s the surprise?”

“ It has to do with what you said earlier. How I was constantly bonded to you, so I couldn’t go behind your back for a surprise. I kinda learned how to duplicate myself. You know, be in two places at once and have multiple hosts, ” Venom explained as Peter widened his eyes before standing up in a hurry.

“Before I even ask how you learned something like that… Do I need to be worried that you’ll leave or something?” He asked worriedly while Venom chuckled in his mind.

“ Of course not! You are my perfect host, we were meant to be. This new ability will be useful for us, though, ”

“Thank, God. You scared me there for a sec. Still, you’re right. We could give small pieces of yourself to some of our allies and make them become your hosts. They’ll be so much stronger, and destroying all of our enemies will be a lot easier. Especially when we go to Krakoa,” Peter commented as Venom laughed.

“ We can plan this out later. For now, you get your surprise. The moment I learned that new trick, I waited for you to fall asleep and capture a host. And more accurately, a woman. A lowly criminal, of course. Since I only needed her body, I lobotomized her so she wouldn’t fight back. Her mind is pretty much gone, and I have full control of her body, ” Venom explained while Peter nodded along.

“Okay… And was there something special about her? If you’d told me earlier, we could have looked for a better host together,”

“ Because it would have ruined the surprise, ” A feminine, but venomized, voice rang throughout the room, making Peter look around until someone opened the door. He instantly widened his eyes while the new arrival closed and locked the door. “ How do I look? ”

This was She-Venom. That was how he called Venom anyway every time he had a female host. She looked about the same as she did with other female hosts, except for some differences, but it was as if he laid eyes on her for the first time. He never realized how hot she actually looked. She was basically like Venom, but much slimmer and with better curves. She had ample breasts and a tight-looking butt, which wasn’t too bad size-wise either. Her thighs were not overly muscular but were still toned like her overall fit body. She was also at least a head or two taller than him, which he had to admit was hot and intimidating. Looking more closely, he couldn’t help but be disappointed to see that she had no nipples or pussy. After all, the symbiote acted like a suit. Her finger and toenails also seemed sharp enough to cut someone up.