Maria Hill and Black Widow (Natasha Romanof)

Mulai dari awal

“How do you like that?!” Fury said as he motioned for Natasha to take the blaster rifle and get ready to blast him when he was weakened enough.

“AAAAARG! This hurts, damn it! I-I… I… I’m just kidding,” He suddenly stopped screaming as Venom went back to his original shape while his host easily stood up in the sound waves. His enemies were so flabbergasted they couldn’t even speak as Nick was nearly tempted to throw the sonic cannon down in anger. “I’ve been immune to sound and fire for a long time, guys! Didn’t you get the memo? It’s all thanks to my dear Anti-Venom, and you are the only ones to blame for this since you let him lose. But to be honest, since I also got the Juggernaut. I’m pretty much unstoppable,” He bragged until Natasha had enough and shot.

What happened after, Fury wasn’t sure. He only saw Spider-Venom expend in multiple huge tendrils and destroy everything in the control room, killing his staff in the process. When he regained consciousness, his weapons were destroyed and everyone beside him, Natasha and Maria, was dead. He barely managed to stand up while fighting through the pain in his leg; it was likely broken.

“Yah!” Black Widow shot a cable around his arm, wrapping it around it as she propelled herself toward him while Maria followed closely. Spider-Venom didn’t even bother moving as she kicked his neck. Unfortunately, it didn’t have the intended effect as Natasha screamed in pain, and her leg completely snapped in half. Peter quickly grabbed her by that same broken leg and threw her at Maria, throwing them both across the room.

“You could never hope to hurt me at this point,” Peter shook his head, then trapped them both in webs before extending a black tendril to Black Widow’s leg and healing it fully. “But it was hilarious seeing you try,” He snickered as he grabbed Fury by his throat, lifting him up with a hand. “And you got something very wrong. I am not alone,”

“What do you mean?” Fury managed to say as Spider-Venom chuckled.

“I have a few allies who are willing to do anything for me ever since I’ve taken care of them. And with my superior… intellect… I will bring back the superheroes I absorbed and make them fight for me. I already cloned Steve Rogers and Cyclops. I was even thinking of letting him infiltrate Krakoa for me,” He explained as Fury’s eyes grew in shock.

“You…” Fury started only for Spider-Venom to drop him on the floor, then turn his right hand into an axe.

“I wish I could say I will miss you, Fury. But I would be lying,” He said as he raised the axe.

“Peter, no! Please!” Natasha suddenly begged as she and Maria were still trying to free themselves.

“You don’t get to call me by my name! Besides, pleading really isn’t in character for you; I’m disappointed,” He replied only for his spider-sense to warn him of danger, which he didn’t bother dodging.

The unknown attacker jumped and wrapped their legs around his body before wrapping a rope around their neck and attempting to choke him.