He didn’t lick her pussy very long since he couldn’t wait to taste more of it, and quickly pushed his tongue inside it. Oh, he missed this taste! And thanks to Venom’s help and his abilities, he could explore all of her pussy’s insides, stretching it and making Mary Jane release muffled moans while her legs kept shaking.

Peter grabbed her butt in a tight grip as he squeezed it, pulling it a bit closer to him while his tongue continued to explore Mary Jane’s pussy. It was warm and tight, which was expected since they didn’t have that much sex when they were married, and he mostly held back a lot as not to hurt her.That time was over.

Mary Jane tried to pull her arms again, but in vain since there was no way she would be strong enough to break free from his webbing. The grip around her buttcheeks hardened as was nearly sinking his claws into her flesh. He clearly didn’t mind that he hurt her, but still, it wasn’t to the point of drawing blood. His tongue was still playing inside her, making her sick to her stomach as she was able to feel it move inside her pussy, licking her walls and even her womb.Still, no matter how disgusted she was, her pussy was still getting wetter!

Suddenly, Peter pulled his tongue out, which was covered in her pussy juice, and retracted it back into his mouth pointing at his crotch. With the symbiote on, he was basically constantly naked, but it still did well to hide his private parts unless he didn’t want it to. Suddenly, a black cock and balls were formed, quickly getting harder and bigger.

Mary Jane forgot how Peter’s dick looked, so she wasn’t sure if it was his real one, if it was created or if it was made bigger with the symbiote’s abilities. But she knew one thing: it would hardly fit inside her!

“Get ready to feel heaven, MJ!” He laughed as he grabbed her thighs, then thrust forward, pushing his black symbiotic cock until it hit all the way to the back of her pussy. Mary Jane let out a muffled scream as tears rolled down her cheeks while her most private place was stretched to its limits, sending waves of pains throughout her body. “You know I love your body, MJ,”

His tongue came out yet again and wrapped around her neck, then her arms to her armpits. She couldn’t bear to look at him and stared at the ceiling instead as she simply hoped he would end this quickly. His thrusts were stronger and faster than how he usually did, nearly breaking her in half as his cock kissed her womb with every thrust.

He was going to stretch her pussy until it could only fit his dick, but he was still disappointed she wasn’t willing to be with him. She would be even harder to convince than Felicia, so he would have to either corrupt them both or let Venom make them submissive. Her legs were sweaty as ever and shaking even more than they were earlier. She clearly felt pleasure, but didn’t want to show it while her love juice dripped down his cock. And after covering her up with saliva again, he decided to free her from his tongue before finally removing the webbing covering her mouth. Her mouth and jaw was all red and her make up was pretty much ruined because of her tears, but she was still as gorgeous as ever.

“Shout my name, MJ,” He said as she shook her head, crying and trying to catch her breath.