“Don’t pretend to care, now! If you cared, you would have stayed! You think this is a mood swing?! That Venom took advantage of my emotional state?! That you’ll just fix this by talking to me with the power of love?! Grow up! wanted this! Because I was weak, and because I’ve had enough! This damn city, no the world kept taking everything away from me! Well… No more,” He explained as his scowl turned into a smirk, his tongue coming out of his mouth and moving closer to MJ’s face, making her look away.

“Please… I know you will regret it later, Peter! It will only be one more thing you will hate about your life!” She attempted to reason with him as he chuckled.

“Not this time. Now why don’t you shut up?” Peter said as he shot a black web at her mouth, forcing her to be silent before Spider-Man descended on the floor.

She widened her eyes as he moved his hand through her red hair, then opened her jacket and grabbed her shirt before tearing it off, leaving her black bra exposed. Her muffled screams didn’t do anything to stop him while he stretched his huge tongue and wrapped it around her breasts, going through her cleavage before reaching her face and licking her cheeks.

Mary Jane couldn’t really turn her head away, and had no other choice but to have her nipples and chest covered in Peter’s saliva, mixed with the symbiote. The disgusting tongue running across her face wasn’t any better since it was even easier to smell its stench. If she had to be fucked, she would have at least wanted it to be while looking at Peter’s face, feeling his touch… instead of a symbiotic monster having an appearance too similar to Venom’s, someone that gave her nightmares for days.

However, her body wasn’t on her side. Her nipples suddenly hardened as she felt her pussy slowly getting wetter and wetter. Even though she couldn’t scream, she didn’t want to let him do what he wanted or dare to think she would like what he was about to do.

She kicked in the crotch with her free leg as she threw as many punches as she could in his face, even trying to pull his tongue away from her. Naturally, he didn’t even flinch, but he did grow a frown as he retracted his tongue, leaving saliva all over her upper body.

“You really don’t get it, do you? I could break you like a twig, MJ!” Peter growled as he webbed her other foot on the floor then grabbed her arms and connected them together to the ceiling with black webbing. Mary Jane only glared in response, and probably tried insulting him. Not that he would understand with her mouth stuck like that.

He waited around long enough, and ripped off her pants and panties and looked at her wet pussy under her red pubic hair.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk… Why is your body reacting like that, MJ? Hope you didn’t have a weird kink about Venom, cause I would be even more disappointed,” He said as he let out his tongue again and moved it to her crotch.

She widened her eyes as the warm and wet appendage was rubbed against her most private place, her legs shuddering because of the pleasure that she didn’t want to admit brought to her.