Felicia AKA Black Cat

Start from the beginning

“ Are you happy to see us, Peter? ” Venom laughed histerically with his tongue out, showing the rows of teeth in his mouth.

Peter gritted his teeth in anger as the monster in black towered over him. Why? Why did it always had to happen to him? Couldn’t he just take a break for one second and relax! Avoid facing life threatening situations for once? He already knew what was going to happen after this battle, people would treat him as a menace again because of the current destruction. He also had enough of those ungrateful idiots! The people living in the apartment cried in fear as they ran out of it, then followed more people that were trying to escape the building while Peter clenched his fists.

“No… No more… NO MORE!” He screamed as he threw a punch at Venom’s face, breaking from his old. He didn’t leave him any room for breathing as he continued his anger-filled relentless assault on the creature, doing his best to hurt him. Hurt him so bad he would never hurt anyone else ever again!

Venom was thrown through a wall, then hit a wooden pillar, making the building shake. He tried to shoot a black web, but it was in vain as the hero jumped above it and kicked him in the face. Peter continued punching him, even after he was laying on the floor. And he wasn’t planning to stop… until he heard it.

“P-Peter…” A weak old voice managed to reach his ears. He widened his eyes and dropped Venom on the floor before turning around.

Aunt May was among the wooden debris, her legs broken as a piece of wood was lodged in her right side. He quickly realized she must have fallen down, too, when Venom threw him down! He desperately rushed to her, and threw away the wooden debris that fell on top of her.

“H-Hold on, Aunt May! I’ll take you to the hospital!” Peter said as he lifted her, only to quickly realize that she wasn’t responding, he couldn’t even feel a pulse. “No!” He shouted, ready to jump up, and run to the hospital, even without his web shooters.

However, he was suddenly pulled back by a string of black webbing. He couldn’t hold on to Aunt May as her body was thrown across the room while he was pinned on the floor again, this time by the throat.

“ Good try, Peter. But it’s about time for you to go! We’ve got a nice new little skill We want to try on you, ” Venom laughed as his other hand turned into a spike. “ We’ll absorb all your strength until there’s nothing left! ”

Peter glared at him with hate-filled eyes. He did this. He killed the last person that was keeping him from slipping away… This was the last straw.

“C-Come back to me…” He managed to choke out as long as his consciousness allowed him to. Meanwhile, Venom, Eddie in particular, gave him a questioning look. “I’m… the one you’ve wanted to bond with for so long, aren’t I? So… come back,”

“ Really? That’s your plan? Stealing my partner away? We love each other! He isn’t leaving me anytime soon!” He laughed only for Peter to grunt as he looked into his eyes.