🖤An old friend 🖤

…..

Slowly fluttered your eyes open to feel that your head was laying on someone's lap….

You looked to see….pethale…

"Pethale….?" You mumbled as your body ached quite a lot….

"Seems like the transmission is complete…" pethale said as she gently stroked your hair

"How- what transmission..?" You said as you tried to get up but fell down again because of the pain

"Shush shush… you shouldn't try to get up right now you need a lot of rest till you can get up again… and about the transmission…"

She paused for a few seconds

"I have given the rightful thing that was supposed to be yours…. Let's just say that…" she said as she continued stroking your hair

"Pethale… I missed you…" you said as a single tear rolled down your cheek as you remembered the horrible scene….

"I missed you too dear…." She said as she whipped away the single tear..

"I have brought you to this world and most likely need to explain why…"

She sighed and looked at you

"Since the day that we had made this world, I and you had promised to rule over this world equally and make sure everyone in this universe would have a good life with almost no trouble…. But since I had died… you did a very good job balancing both our universe and this one with it… and taking care of my son at the same time… but because of the war in our universe you had to be away and in that moment the heavenly principle that we had created got corrupted and rebelled against the orders we had given… she created the "archons"
And ruled over the lands of tevyat causing torture to anyone who went against her or anyone who was more powerful… and she also changed the heavenly principles that we had created..  she destroyed the nations that we once knew.. and the nation you had created for me ….. Khaenri'ah…."

She looked at your eyes to see anger slowly building in them but your facial expressions stayed neutral….

"I have always tried anyway to stop her even going as far to create osial but still that didn't work either …." She said as she looked disappointed

You slowly put your hand on her cheek and said

"Please do not be disappointed.. I am sure you tried your best to stop them…."

She smiled down at you…

"Hmm… I called you her because you are now the only person left who can help me… and the entire of tevyat and maybe just maybe get the old nation that we had created back…." She said as she looked away remembering the time you both had created tevyat and played around in the lands….

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you guys are wondering how pethale looks:

A little amount of information:

- pethale and you are childhood friends

-pethale is the goddess and guardian of water and the sea

-pethale controls all the water bodies in tevyat and the world of genshin impact

-pethale is died but her spirit stills resides in genshin impact

-pethale and you created tevyat together

-pethale has a son named Aditya

-pethale's and Aditya's last name is Khaenri'ah