My Date with Darkness!

You were now Back to Wiz's Shop Because it was time for another Date and this time it was with that Perverted Masochistic Knight Darkness!

Last time Aqua had Drank herself into A Stupor and Had Given you drunken Cuddling as you Just took it and you both took A Single room in the Stables to yourselves.

Now you were waiting in Wiz's Shop Just Looking at A Bunch of Swords and Other stuff when soon Wiz came out.

Wiz: Alright then, I made Darkness some new clothes, so say Hi Darkness!

Darkness: (Blushing) H-Hello Y/n-Sama...

Y/n: (Thoughts) A Shy Darkness? This is Odd

Wiz: Have fun you Crazy Kids and don't do anything too crazy

Darkness: (Thoughts) There's goes that Idea... (Out of thoughts) So what do you want to do?

Y/n: I think I have an idea!

A Little Bit Later...

Soon You had Darkness had Both Began to Climb A 99 Floor Tower with Treasure at the top and You were Using Darkness as A Shield against all of the weaker Monsters.

Right now, she was attacked by A Few Skeletons who attacks had done nothing to her.

Darkness: Oh Yes~! Hit me even Harder~! Make me Bleed~!

The Skeletons Just cocked their heads in Confusing when you Knocked them all down in One Punch!

Darkness: T-This is Amazing...~

Y/n: Good Now Let's Go! We have another 55 Floors to explore!

Darkness: YES~!

French Narrator: 55 Floors Later...

You and Darkness had made it to the top Floor of the Tower where Darkness had Taken the Brunt of every single attack and now you were both facing A Massive Monster!

Gizmek Orochi: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: Alright time to do this! Destructo Disk!!

You then Threw Three disks that then chopped off the Monsters Heads, but it soon Began to regrow its heads but while it was doing so you took the advantage to do it now!

Y/n: Slime Absorbtion!!

You then Began to Absorb the Orochi with your Slime-Saiyan Biology and the Monster then quickly began to be Dissolved as it's Power and Regeneration Powers were added to your Body!

Y/n: YES! I FEEL LIKE I CAN BE THE ONE! HAHAHAHAHA! Whew, I felt like that song now. You know Masters of the Universe? Alright Darkness what do you want to do now?

Darkness:

Y/n: I Got A Personal Horse Stable we can use and just in case...

You then used your Ki to Create An energy Paddle which Made Darkness's Blush got up to Bright red!

Darkness: YES~! Punish me already, Y/n-Sama~!!

Y/n: You're Brain ain't right but I love that about you.