Her company watched her take it all in and smiled at her elation of everything around her. Breaking out of his trance, Alfred opens up the front door for them all.

"Welcome to Wayne Manor, Miss Marinette."

Looking away from the tall stone columns at the front of the house, she makes her way to the doors Alfred is holding open.

"Thank you." She whispers to the butler as she passes through the doorway.

The inside of the manor was just as beautiful as the outside, from the marble floors to the crystal chandelier.

"So, how do you like the place, Sunshine? I know its better than that grungy hotel you were staying at." Jason leans his arm on the girls' shoulder.

"It's beautiful." She looks up at Jason. "I am 100 percent going to get lost in this place."

"Just don't go wondering off all by yourself and you will be fine." He laughs at the girl.

"Master Damian, why don't you show the lady to her room. All her things from the hotel should already be there." Alfred encourages. "Then afterwards you should show her around."

"Yes, Alfred." Damian takes the girls hand without hesitation.

Once out of ear shot of the other two, Marinette looks up at Damian. "Who went and got my things from the hotel anyways? I forgot to ask earlier."

"Selina did, I believe." He said matter of factly.

"Selina? Who's that?" She tilted her head.

"My father's fiancé. We all felt it would be best for a female to get all your things. Plus, she is the most discrete."

"She went through my things?" She looked mortified.

"No. She just looked through your room for anything that wasn't in your suitcase that seemed to be yours and actually put it there. If she missed anything, we can always go back for it."

Marinette sighed in relief. "I just didn't want her to go through all my clothes. That's kind of weird. But all of my important things I carry with me at all times." She pats her purse.

"Selina would never invade your privacy like that but she is very excited to meet you. Along with Barbara and Kori."

"Who are they?" She asks as they round a corner to a hall with doors every few yards on either wall.

"Barbara is a family friend. Her father is the police commissioner here in Gotham and Kori is Grayson's girlfriend." Damian stands by a door half way down the hall. "This is your room."

Marinette looks at the door before turning her attention to Damian. "When will I get to meet them?"

"I don't know when you will meet Kori because she is out of town for a bit but the others will all be here for dinner in a few hours."

Marinette opens the bedroom door and steps in. Looking around, she sees two large windows on either side of an immaculate four post bed with a chandelier hanging over it. Bedside tables are on either side, with her suitcase at the foot of the bed and to the right of the doorway she entered is a desk with a lamp and chair. On the far-left wall are two more doors and the right wall has a large flat screen TV with a loveseat in front of it.

"The first door is the walk-in closet." Damian points. "It's pretty much empty. The second door is your bathroom. It should have everything you need in there."

"This" Marinette gestures to the whole room. "is way too much. I'm seriously going to have to thank your father like a million times before he will ever understand my gratitude. A smaller room would have sufficed."

"We don't have small rooms." Marinette looks to see if he is serious or not and quickly finds out that he's not joking. "But if you don't like this room, we have other vacant ones you can choose from."

"What?" She shakes her head. "No, this room is more than enough. It's probably twice the size of my room back home and I haven't even seen the other two rooms." Marinette pulls off her hat and walks over to set it on the bed. Looking back, she sees Damian still standing in the doorway intently looking at her. "Do I have any neighbors?"

"To the right of this room is Todd's and to his right is Grayson's. Across the hall from him is Drake's and then Barbara's when she stays here. Then there is mine."

"So, you will be directly across the hall?" She asks as she feels the silk sheets.

"Yes." He nods.

There is an awkward silence for a moment before Damian clears his throat. "Do you want me to show you around?" He holds out his hand for her to take.

Marinette looks at him for a moment before cracking a smile and nodding. "I'd love that." She takes his hand to follow him out.

She's Sunshine, She's Grace, She'll Punch You in the Faceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें