Mount Olympus & Sneak Peek

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/n: This is honestly the best picture I could find of Hera

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/n: This is honestly the best picture I could find of Hera

《No ones Pov》

Y/n was in the audience, who had assembled to see Prometheus being called out for his misdeeds by none other than the plainly irate Zeus.

Prometheus was chained by what appeared to be lightning chains as he was aggressively grasped by his hair to stare at the crowd. "You will be punished for Eternity! Chained to a boulder in the Caucasus Mountains, just to be pecked and noshed on your regenerating liver!" Zeus shouted in a gruff voice, lifting his hands in the air, anticipating the audience to applaud....which they did in the presence of the deity. As she and Prometheus locked eyes, Y/n remained mute.

She plainly couldn't act right now since Zeus was right there, with unfathomable power that she couldn't even comprehend. When Y/n mouth the words, 'I'm sorry,' to Prometheus, he offered her a gentle grin, as if to comfort her that it wasn't her fault. Y/n kept her muted screams to herself, not wishing to draw attention—

Zeus was curiously scanning the crowd, growing strongly bored, his eyes tilted upon the mortal dressed in a crimson silky gown, his eyes ran up and down her body before settling on her delicate features, her E/c eyes brimming with tears, preparing to spill but resisted. He almost smirked as he envisioned her bent down and crying as he———-

The god of thunder and lightning shifted his gaze back to Prometheus, who spit in his right eye. Zeus shuddered, wiping the spit from his eye as he snarled and viciously kicked Prometheus in the spine, causing Prometheus to stumble down a few steps from the Olympus stairs.

Y/n wanted to get to Prometheus and assist him——!!—fuck Zeus already spotted her, what's stopping her?! She hurried up the stairs, pushing people out of the way as cautiously as she could, drawing gasps from those around her; no one had ever ventured to tread on Olympus' steps.

After Y/n arrived to Prometheus' location, she gently gripped his shoulder and comforted him as best she could "Are you all right? —Of course not—look at yourself!" Y/n murmured softly, touching Prometheus's face.