Reality changing

What did I say?

What did I say?

Don't fly to the sea or too close to the sun

But now, My Icarus is gone

When we were flying I felt so alive
I Soared through the air just like the divine
I felt like a god and I know you did too.

Overwhelmed with ecstasy I watched as you flew.

Oh, What have I done?

I tried to play god and I paid with my son
Luvbug - Icarus

《No ones Pov》

Rolling her body in the beautifully flourished grass, she finally stopped, her eyes gazing up at the blue sky, enjoying the soft breeze hitting against her S/c skin.

Finally, a grin appeared on her face, and she felt comfortable and at ease. She needed a holiday in her newly bought tiny, quaint home a cottage, where she could take in the lush grass and brass-barren fields, her dress fluttering in the wind.

being free from work-related worries. She was a writer who produced largely desired fantasy works as well as poetry. Y/n required a space where she could ponder without being bothered by her assistant bugging her to finish her work.

A deep breath escaped her mouth as she sat up, looking down at the greek mythology book she was reading, it was full of poems and fantastic art. Y/n's fingers trace along each page delicately, while smiling and letting out a carefree laugh.

Placing the book in her lap as she took glances at the sky and its clouds. "What?" Y/n muttered slowly, as she squinted her eyes a bit....what was that?

Something was dropping from the sky so quickly. Unsure of what it was, Y/n rushed out of the way, causing the book to drop off her lap as an arrow struck it directly. Utterly piercing the book.

The arrow was extremely desired and gleaming. The shock caused Y/n's body to drop directly on her behind. 
She grabbed the arrow while stumbling over to the book and immediately regretted it as the environment started to change and turn. The world is quickly warping and rotating.

The want to throw up prevented her from screaming because of the nausea she was experiencing.

 YANDERE THEMES

 YANDERE THEMES

GREEK MYTHOLOGY: Greek Mythology is a warning in itself

SEXUAL THEMES