After I finished washing my body, I wrapped the towel securely around my waist.

I stepped out the bathroom and into the room, Jaime was already laying down waiting for me.

"Are you just gonna stand there, or get changed and lay down with me?" Jaime teased, he's been so happy since we had sex. It was nice, relaxing almost to see him this way.

But every time I would see him I would be flooded with memories of me fucking Kellin and the deal.

This affair was eating away at my conscience. But at the same time it was exciting knowing I could possibly get caught, and it was a very pleasurable experience.

"Only if you stop staring at me like you want to eat me alive." I joked at him, he just narrowed his eyes at me and turned on his side.

"I'll be waiting." He said as I changed, I didn't really change into anything, I just put boxers on. At this point he sounded a little annoyed, his mood changed drastically.

I slid into bed with Jaime and fell asleep, today had been exhausting and left my mind reeling with thoughts about what was going to happen with me and Kellin, sadly my mind thought about all the dirty things I would do with him.

I know, I'm a horrible person.

I had fallen asleep but I was woken up not long after, probably around four in the morning.

The sound of a door closing got my attention. The spot next to me was vacant and cold meaning Jaime had left.

Where the hell could he possibly be going?

I scrambled out of the bed and towards the window in the living room, sometimes I'm thankful that the door is so creaky.

I saw Jaime standing on the sidewalk looking back and forth, he was waiting on someone.

I know I should've gone out there and confronted Jaime about where the hell he was going, but my feet were glued to the floor.

Not long after, a black car pulled up next to Jaime and he got in with no hesitation. I sat on the couch in the living room and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited.

I waited until it was eight o'clock in the morning, my alarm blaring from the other room. I wasn't angry that Jaime didn't come back to the house, I wasn't upset either.

I was confused. I was confused as to where he could've gone at four in the morning and never returned. And with who.

As I turned off my alarm, I got out my clothes for work. I was so tired, I shouldn't have waited on Jaime for so long. I didn't really give a shit about my work attire so I pulled on some black skinny jeans from my dresser and got out a formal shirt so it looked like I wasn't slacking that much.

The shirt I had on was of course button up, it had green and blue swirls on it, mixing together like splotches. I accompanied it with a SnapBack I had. I looked like shit, but the good kind of shit.

I was disheveled, but I still looked hot as fuck.

As I pulled up into the underground car park I noticed someone stepping into the elevator.

"Hey, wait up!" I didn't want to wait for the elevator to come all the way back down. The person held the elevator for me and I stepped in.

I instantly regretted it because there was little space in here, last time it was just me so I had a bit more space but now someone stood beside me.