Chapter 11

Percy's P.O.V

My chest was hurting when I opened my eyes. The room around me was white, so white that it hurt my eyes. I pushed myself onto my elbows and paused, waiting for the nausea to pass. I rolled over and stood up. I swayed, feeling dizzy. I pushed away the pain and walked to the small bathroom in the corner. I splashed some water onto my face and the pain faded away. I walked outside and saw a door, that I hadn't noticed, open. In came Red.

"Follow me." She commanded. I've heard that before. Usually right before torture. I followed her through some passages and finally into a room. The walls were grey and there was a metal table in the middle. Two chairs were on the opposite sides and there was a camera in the corner. One side of the wall was a mirror. No, scratch that, it was a widow but I couldn't see through it. From the other side you probably could. An interrogation room. Wow. Cliché much?

"Take a seat." She commanded. I sat down and she handcuffed me to the chair. She left the room but a few minutes later she came back in.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions. Okay?" She asked, sitting on the opposite chair.

"No."

"What's your name?"

"Where's Piper?"

"Your age?"

"Where's Leo?"

"Date of Birth?"

"Where's Piper?"

"Family?"

"Where's Leo?"

"Pets?"

"Where's Piper?"

"Where do you live?"

"Where's Leo?" She growled in frustration and stormed out. I snickered quietly. I sat back and put my hands behind my head. Next came Spangles and Robot man.

"How did you get out of the handcuffs?" Spangles demanded. I shrugged.

"Now for the important part." He looked smugly at me. "I am Tony Stark. Also known as Ironman." He looked as if I should know him. I frowned.

"Why would you be called Ironman? That's a weird name." I muttered. He gaped at me.

"H-how do you not know who I am?!" He demanded. I shrugged. Spangles laughed.

"Not everyone loves you Stark." He said.

"Shut it Capsicle." Tony grumbled.

"Anyway. I'm Captain America or-."

"Steve Rogers." I interrupted. He looked surprised that I knew him.

"The super soldier. The first ever superhero." I said, hiding my surprise.

"Oh come on! How can you know about him and not me!?" Tony demanded indignantly. I ignored him.

"I thought you had died." I muttered. 

"What?" Steve asked.

"But... Nico said you were dead." I muttered again. Steve froze and paled.

"D-did you say Nico?" He asked in a whisper. I ran a hand through my hair. Tony looked at us in turns, looking completely confused.

"What's going on here?!" Tony demanded.

"But... Nico's dead." Steve said, looking pale. I shook my head.

"He's not. But I thought you were. How did you survive the plane crash?" I asked him. It was his turn to shake his head.

"It crashed into ice. It kept my body alive. What about Nico?" Steve asked.

"In the raiding mission, when you thought he had died, he was trapped. The enemy was closing in and the only way to escape was... Well, to use his powers." I said, trying not to give anything important away.

"Y-you mean his heritage? His father?"

"Oh, you know." I said, kind of relieved. He nodded.

"Someone tell me what the hell is going on!" Tony yelled. We both ignored him.

"He shadow travelled to safety but he accidentally travelled too far. It took him days to return, and when he did, he found out about your death. He then left and his father took him and his sister into an enchanted hotel, where he never aged for seventy years. A few years later I found him and his sister. Unfortunately his sister died, but that's a story for another time." I finished. Steve's eyes were big and slightly watery. He quickly wiped his eyes.

"Where is he now?"

"I can't give you his exact whereabouts at the moment."

"That's it! I'm out of here!" Tony shouted and left.

"When can I see him?" Steve asked.

"If you want I can IM him." I suggested. He glanced at the camera in the corner of the room then leaned down to me.

"Are you one of his kind?" He asked in a whisper.  I nodded slightly.

"Can you speak Greek?" I asked. He nodded.

"A bit."

"Eímai o gios tou Poseidóna." (Direct translate: I am a son of Poseidon) Steve's eyes widened in shock.

"Ti?! Éna állo paidi apó tous treis megálous?" (What? Another child of the big three?) He asked in surprise.

"Sas parakaló, min to peis se kanénan axioprepi mou." (Please don't tell anyone of my decent) I begged him.

"Den tha. To mystikó sou einai asfalés mazi mou." (I won't. Your secret is safe with me)

"Efcharistó." (Thank you) I said, relived. Just then the door burst open and in came Red and Tony.

"Alright that's it. Steve come with me. You too." She said, glaring at me. I stood up and followed her, alongside Steve. Tony and Red kept on glancing back at us. I ignored them.

"Poú eínai oi fíloi mou?" (Where are my friends) I asked Steve.

"Min anisycheis. Oi fíloi sas eínai asfalí. Eínai sto salóni, sas periménei." (Don't worry. You're friends are safe. They're in the lounge, waiting for you) he assured me. I sighed in relief. We walked towards an elevator and I froze.

"What? What's wrong with you?!" Red demanded. I shook my head.

"It's nothing." I muttered. I walked into the elevator and Red pressed a button I couldn't read. The elevator started moving and I held tightly to the railing. My knuckles turned white and I clenched my jaws. When the doors finally opened I let out the breath I didn't know I had been holding.

"Percy!" I heard someone yell.

"Hey Leo." I said as he tackled me in a hug.

"See? I told you he was fine." Piper's reassuring voice piped up from the couch.

"Hey Steve-" I was interrupted by Leo.

"Steve? Did you say Steve?" Leo asked in amazement.

"As in Nico's Steve? War Steve?" Piper asked. I nodded, as did Steve. Red and Tony looked utterly confused.

"B-but Nico said that he was dead." Leo stuttered.

"What is going on here?!"