Everything slowed down for a second, but Mono was teleported through, ending up in yet another hallway. Looking around, he could see that there were more things, such as teapots and chairs floating around. He wondered how gravity worked on him and other things, yet decided to quit when it came to others. When he really thought about it, nothing here made much sense, so gravity shouldn't either.

Luckily there was only one door open, and it led him to a second staircase with a door open above. As he walked up the stairs, his curiosity got to him and he looked around. There seemed to be an endless path whichever way he looked, doors still all over the walls, though this time there were quite a few staircases leading to some of them. Mono couldn't help but wonder what secrets every door may hold, but he knew that he would never be able to look in all of them and figure it out. Meaning his curiosity would have to remain unsatisfied with that. It didn't matter much to him, as he was more worried about Seven anyhow.

Going into the door, he was thrown into a room with four doors, two of them opened including the one he came from. Now knowing what to look for, he went to the door closest to him, straining his ears but hearing nothing. Going to the other door, he could hear the soft voice again, and walked in it.

He was teleported back to the door he walked from in the beginning, but he didn't let that make him nervous. He already knew that this could happen, so he went back to the door he walked through a second ago, and heard nothing this time. Though, when he went to the door he heard nothing from the first time, he could hear the whispers. Sadly, this door was not opened, and he tried to push on it, needing to get to the over side.

From standing there pushing, that's when Mono began to realize he could see particles come off of him and flutter to the door before disappearing. He knew he could feel a small spark of power strike him whenever he got close to some doors, but he didn't know they would do this. Standing there and marveling at the glitter like particles, Mono shook his head and focused himself back into reality. He still needed to open the door, and he learned that his luck finally ran out and the door was one that opened towards the inside.

After searching the room for maybe something he could stand on and twist the door knob or something, and finding nothing, he really took a moment to think. Then he thought about opening the other door that was closed, as he hasn't tried it. Walking over to the door, the first thing he noticed was that the door seemed to open outwards, unlike the door he needed to get in. This meant he could open it, and he began to push it.

This door opened without too much trouble, but the strange thing was he heard another creak that sounded like it didn't come from the door he just opened. Suddenly alert, he spun around, and almost freaked when saw the back of another kid in the door frame of the door he was trying to open. Then when he walked forward a bit and realized that other kid did too, he took a closer look at them. They were wearing the same trench coat that he was, and were standing the same exact way. Mono tilted his head a bit, and they did too.

Then he finally realized what was happening. The two doors were connected, and the figure he saw was just himself. Which he tested, or played around with, by waving his hand and moving back and forth a bit, fascinated with how the doors worked. After getting over the distraction of another weird thing that happened in this tower, Mono walked back over to the door with the whispers and walked through it.

Mono walked back into the room from the door that was connected to the other, and started his search for the whispers again, feeling that he was close to getting to the next place. Running in the door he first got into the room with, he was teleported back to the bottomless area with floating staircases. Not taking the time to wonder about the tower anymore, he walked right to the open door, and into another hallway with tons of doors this time.