1. be gay do crime

[female x female] 

You were the most wanted villain in the whole world, the most recognizable and beautiful face all across the continents of earth. If you weren't a villain, you'd for sure be the most beautiful lady in the whole ass world but .. you had other plans. 

You were also the girlfriend of a really handsome, nice, and loyal man who always protected you and would never ever hurt you in any way possible, or so you always thought.           

So one day, you decided to surprise him by going over to his apartment and spending time with him [oh what a good girlfriend]. You used the key he gave you when you two first got together and went straight to the kitchen. You wanted to cook for him ! You put on your apron and started to prepare the ingredients you were going to use, but then you heard something .. strange coming from his bedroom, was it .. giggling ?  You, confused and scared, walked up to his bedroom and opened the door slightly to see what was going on when you saw it. Your boyfriend, Todd, in the bed with another woman. 

"Todd baby ! Why don't you just break up with Y/n? She's dangerous and you could get in so much trouble because of her !! She's a criminal and she could hurt your reputation badly !! " the female said between soft moans, your heart dropped when you heard that. He .. he was cheating. 

"Aww, look at you, all worried for me. What a good girl, you're Gertrude," he chuckled, kissing the girl on his lap. Your heart broke into a million pieces, but what he said next made you burst with rage. 

Don't worry, my love, i 'double-crossed' her, like she'd say. I told everything to the police, i told them where she stays, the places she visits her family info everything. They'll catch her and shove her in a cell for the rest of her miserable life. " he laughed. How cruel , you thought and wiped the tears off your face. You walked back to the kitchen, getting your things when you got an idea. You grabbed the nail polish remover from your purse and threw it all over the kitchen, leaving the propane on. You quickly grabbed all your stuff and left the house. You got in your car and started driving away. A few seconds later, you heard the boom you were expecting and started laughing manically, knowing that your ex was no longer in the way. 

Months after the incident, you were sleeping in your room when you heard a weird noise that caused you to wake up. You grabbed a sharp object that was on your nightstand and jumped out of bed, going towards the bathroom, you took a deep breath and opened the door only to see a beautiful girl getting inside from the window. She screamed, and you quickly grabbed her pulling, pulling her mouth with your palm.                                                                                                          

Shut up, or you'll have to deal with this " you said, holding the sharp object inches away from her neck. She nodded, and you, hesitatingly, pulled your hand away. 

Now, you two were in the living room. She was sitting on the couch awkwardly, and you were sitting in the armchair, staring at her. She seemed so fragile and small and .. and cute. What was a creature like her doing in your house?

/How can someone be this pretty?/  You thought 

and then cleared your throat, making her look up to you. [hah, fun to tease right?]                            Who are you, and why are you in my house? " you said as you looked at the pale skinned girl that got suspiciously red when you talked to her. 

"So my name is Ashley, I am twenty-two years old, four years younger than you, i know know everything about you .." she said as she pulled her skirt down,embarrassed, biting her bottom lip, and then looked back to you. "and i want you," she said proudly.

[ What the f***??]

"Woah woah, lady, hold on a second because you got me all confused .. you know me?? and you also want me??" you said as you stared at the girl. Man, she .. she got you having a crisis !!!           "yeah I want you, i need you and i will fucking get you" she said and got up, before you knew it she was on your lap .. KISSING YOU!!!  

And you didn't fucking pull away in fact you kissed her back with no hesitation and got up going over to the bedroom holding her in your arms. You shoved her on the bed, pulling your shirt up as she took off hers, and you leaned down, kissing her passionately. It took you by surprise when she switched positions, getting on top of you and moving down to your shorts, pulling them down with her mouth, yes, her beeping mouth.
She started planting kisses between your thighs as she teased your needy hole with her finger. You found yourself moaning out her name, begging her to take off the thin clothing that was keeping her fingers out of you, but she .. oh, she was loving this. 

" Please, Ashley, please take it off. i am begging you," you moaned shamelessly, looking so pathetic as Ashley kept abusing your poor possay in a way your ex boyfriend could never. [slay, #womenovermen] ahem .. anyways. " Please, Ashley ! I'll do anything just please ! " You low-key screamed, and then she pulled them down, shoving her fingers all the way in. 

" After this .. you'll be my girlfriend, and you'll move in with me .. get it, darling ? " Ashley whispered in your ear, as her fingers were deep inside you, the only thing you could do was moan the 'yes'  and then continue moaning as she got her head on your tiddies, teasing your nipples and sucking on them.

// leaving this here , not over , I don't know whether I'll finish it or not, I don't even know what this is , I am not going to read it. Have fun suffering because, oh, I bet it's terrible. :D