Her lover, loyal soldier and fierce Warrior.

Though Ainz also decided to change up the other NPCs as well to have them all be in love with you as well.

She did this as a joke after realizing you were the only male NPC the guild had and imagined you in a Harem with her and the other girls.

Since the other NPCs gained sentience though that fantasy will soon become a reality.

Ainz doesn't mind though, watching what the girls do to try and seduce you is entertaining and it'll keep the sex interesting.

Your Powers and Abilities:
As stated you possess amazing skill with a variety of weapons.

While your main weapon is a sword, said sword can morph into a variety of other melee weapons which you are also quite skilled with.

A favorite move of yours is something Ainz has dubbed "The Wombo Combo."

The sword can also morph into a sorcerer staff to allow you to perform various magical attacks.

In addition to your pyromancy you can also control lightning to an extent.

You are also quite agile, even when wearing your armor you are able to backflip effortlessly.

As a Salamander you are stronger than an average human and have an extreme resistance to fire.

Your Pyromancy is unmatched and on such a high level that many consider you to be some kind of fire god.

So far you've met nothing that your flames could not burn.

Theme song:

Harem:

Fem Ainz: