Mother.......

IM BACK MY CHILDDRRREEEENNN!!!!!!!! So I was able to fix my quotation problem so BACK TO ORIGINAL TALKINGG

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV

My mother, M/n, and I both stare at eachother. Even if she is my mom, I will never forgive her for what she did. I could tell Admiral didn't like the idea of her here but we could do nothing to do about it.

------

Everyone was at the quad eating as I had noticed Enid having a hard time with her mom. I wish I could go over there and at least comfort her but I need to sit with my mother as we both sat in silence.

''You have grown so much.'' She suddenly spoke. I finally looked at her petting Admirals wings to keep myself calm. ''Yea. It has been years since the incident..'' I had coldly replied to her.

I will be honest, I wish to have a mother/daughter relationship with her again, but I couldn'nt bring the courage to do it. 'What should I say, I mean I hadn't spoke to her for years. I could at least ask how she is....... What do you think Admiral??' I asked Admiral telepathically. 'Whatever you think you should do Y/n.' Admiral had replied.

I was to nervous to say anything until I had finally spoke. ''So, um.. How has your therapy sessions been going.?'' I had finally said. She looked surprised I had said anything to her. She responded anyway.

''They have been good. My therapist says that I would have at least a few more weeks until my sessions are over.'' She had explained. I just nodded at what she said.

Admiral had decided to leave us alone and fly to god knows where as we both sat in silence again. It was kinda depressing, I had looked around the quad and noticed that Admiral was with Wednesday. She looked like she wanted to kill herself at that moment.

She turned her head towards me and we both looked at eachother. What I didn't notice was the knowing look my mother was giving me.

M/n POV (SUPRISE MOTHER FUCKER)

It was awkward silence again after a quick conversation. It was so weird being around my daughter again after years of being in prison and therapy. I had looked up and noticed Y/n was looking at something, I looked at the direction she was looking at and noticed she was looking at a girl her age. She had black hair in two braids, wearing black and white clothing as she stared back at my daughter.

I noticed the look in both of their eyes, I was a look of love and admiration. It was like how F/n and I looked at eachother when we were teens. I gave my daughter a knowing look even though she wasn't looking at me.

My daughter was in love with someone. Not just someone. An Addams.

Wednesday POV (I JUST KEEP SUPRISING YOU GUYS ARENT I)

I was looking at Y/n as Admiral was resting on my shoulder. We both didn't look away from eachother for what felt like hours. I couldn't help but look at her with an emotion I thought I would never have.

...

...

...

...

...

...Love...

________________________________________________________________________________

SHORT CHAPTER CAUSE IM LAZYYYYYY!!!!! Also I started watching Alice in Borderland, and I'm OBSESSED WITH CHISHIYA LIKE GAWD DAM MAN IS FINE!!! Put an Emoji in the comments if you agree (Do it.... Do it... I know you wanna..... PUT THE EMOJI AND STOP HESITATING)

But that it so BYEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!