💫special chapter 💫

(This is a lil scenario thing I'm doing for you since I haven't updated in a while 😃 )

(Warning: this contains sexual themes if you are not comfortable ( for all my aro/ace and asexual people,) I would advise you to leave if you don't like it please and thank you enjoy =])

+It's a special giyuu chapter)

It was at least 12 am in the middle of the night you were asleep already due to the fact that you had waited for your husband to come home probably from a long day of training or going on missions it was quite common for him to come home late but you were really starting to worry about him but enough of that you didn't hear your house door opening and a stress out but needy giyuu walking through y'all shared home he was exhausted from all the training,missions, and shinobu's annoying him all day he walked to the kitchen where he saw a plate on the table with a note saying" hi lil daddy I saved some food for yo ass you better eat it I didn't make it for nothing " giyuu smiled to himself knowing that his husband cared for his well being he when to his shared bed room and saw his husband sound asleep m/n wasn't wearing any shirt on he was only in his boxers giyuu got on the bed crawling over to his husband has he climbed on m/n sitting right on his dick m/n stirred him his sleep he felt the grinding that giyuu was doing too him as m/n unconsciously grabbed giyuu's ass in his sleep m/n groaned as giyuu continued to grind his clothed dick onto m/n's dick he knows that if m/n wakes up he'd be fucked into oblivion but he didn't care right now he needed something inside of him and he was gonna get it no matter what...

(Hehe cliffhanger 😈 I'm back bitches also I'm sorry if this shit is bad )