when they visit you (demons😈)

Muzan:

He kept coming to the diner you worked at like every day and just sitting at a table just watch you do your thing but you got concerned because you noticed his "wife" and "child" we're never with him (anymore after that tanjiro incident) so you went up to him concerned and ask why was he alone this time he said that his "wife" cheated on him and only used him for his money (we know damn well he killed his hot wife and her child 💀) you really felt bad about it and decided to cheer him up a little bit so you decided to talk to him for a little bit and get to know him it's was going well but he asked you the most concerned question he asked you if did he look pale you replied saying he looked perfectly fine and that his skin matches his plump red eyes (w rizz y/n 🤠) let's just say you've got the demon king head over heels for ya.

Akaza:

He'd visit you anytime he could he had to be very careful about too because muzan could find out and punish him and kill you and he didn't want that not one bit he started meeting you at night that same grove he met you in bring you flowers and he still has that flower crown you gave him for some reason you reminded him of someone in his past life( Koyuki man I love her😭) he couldn't really remember the women but you resemble her in a way the way you smiled and talked to him despite him being a man eating demon he really felt a feeling in his "cold heart" he listened as you told him about your day as he sat on your lap with his face in your neck (😏)
As you ran you soft but rough fingers through his luscious pink hair humming a song he felt at peace for once he swore to protect you no matter the cost .

Douma:

It started getting a little unsettling for you you'd always see rainbow hues looking at you through your room window or were you worked and everyone you talked to or even greeted ended up dead and it made you nervous to even go outside you've been getting weird gifts too
Like fans and hair pins and most likely dead animals and shit this man would visit you without you even noticing and for some reason your underwear has been going missing without a trace ( freaky ass💀) so you honestly wanted to know who has been doing these things do you decide to leave gifts outside your door every morning for this mysterious person douma was happy about it to which made him fall in love with you even more he's never felt actual he needed this feeling he needed you .

Kokushibo:

Since your a demon slayer and you Also work a diner your always on the go and working slaying demons and cooking and severing people he always visits you especially when your on missions he'd watch how you fight demons the way your muscles flexed and how agile you were fighting the demons you came across do get it twisted if you came around a high level demon you'd definitely have the strength to fight it but everytime you came across any demon they would run away for some reason it confused you but you always killed them in the end but it really concerned you see kokushibo has never felt this way in the years he's been alive especially for a man like yourself you were just so addicting little a never ending scent that he couldn't forget or get rid of to be told he doesn't care if you don't want to marry him your going to be his one way or another and no ones going to stop him.

(A/n: sorry you guys I've been stressed lately and going through a lot of stuff but I'll try to update this book as much as I can bye I love you my darlings Merry Christmas❤️🥰 -Liam )