what do you mean?

Nick sometimes talks or just somewhat listens to matt and chris when they have conversations with out him. This happens very often to nick. Nick has been noticing that matt and chris are gone for half of the day or even more than that. So nick mostly spends his time in his room alone. He wants to confront them but is too scared to he is afraid that they will hate him more. But then one day nicks life just fadded, everything, gone. Matt and chris were sitting at the table talking and nick went over to then sit and listen to them. He loved his brothers so much. But then chris said to matt"we have to tell him soon or things will get worse." Nick heard this and thought of the worst. Then chris broke the news to nick, the worst news ever. Nick, me and matt have something to tell you I hope you understand. Chris said. What do you mean nick said. Well me and chris have been gone for most of your life and I think it's time we move out nick. Matt said to nick. We already bought a house and we're gone most of the time anyways so this house is yours now just yours chris said. Nick just sitting there trying to fight tears and his words. The only things that came out of nicks mouth were its ok I understand and will I see you again. Matt said you will only see us once or twice a month. Nick was about to break down into tears. Matt and chris said they already had their bags packed and that they were leaving right then and there. Nick just said ok and gave them a hug for the last time of that month. They both grabbed their bags and things and walked out the door without even saying goodbye to nick. Now nick was really alone. He couldn't even process what he had just saw and heard. His two brothers leaving him alone, even his dad and mom had not been in contact with Nick since he was a kid. Nick always tries his best to stay strong but this time it was different. The two people that he loved most had just left him for good without even bringing him with them. Nick sat down in a corner and sobed for hours on end not knowing what he was going to do in his life anymore.