chapter II

Y/n awoke with a cold sweat covering her forehead

Y/n awoke with a cold sweat covering her forehead. It wasn't the first time she woke up this early.

Almost everyday since her sister's death, she's been having difficulty sleeping due to nightmares.

Her nightmares have quelled a bit since Miko's arrival, but they still seem to be plaguing her

Getting up from bed, she changed into her school uniform and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Glancing at the clock, she realized that she still had a couple hours before her entrance exams started. Knowing this, she took the opportunity to take a quick stroll by the beach to clear her head.

She quickly went to her room for a light jacket and her keys before writing a legible note for Miko. Just in case she awakened and grew concerned about her whereabouts.

Sliding her shoes on, she runs out the door and continues running towards Takoba Municipal beach. It pained her to see it last time she went. It was littered with junk. It pained her to see how humans take advantage of the world and act like this world is eternal. In her mind, taking poor care of something leads to it diminishing even quicker.

A couple of days ago, she overheard a few neighbors talking about how a young boy, her age, has been going to the beach early in the morning to clean it up. She wished to catch a glimpse of this hero, perhaps to show gratitude for his selfless actions. Many people in the neighborhood complained about the beach's uncleanliness, but no one has put the effort in to clean it.

Nearing the turn to the beach, she sees a short, green-haired boy. He seemed to be breathing heavily while talking to a very muscular man. From the back, he looked a lot like All Might to Y/n.

It wouldn't be that much of a shock to Y/n if it were him. She wasn't easily shocked, nor does she admire many people.

Many heroes are not to her liking. She believed that many just became heroes for power, or fame. That was a very unadmirable goal in her opinion. All Might was never one of her favorite heroes, despite society's belief. He just seemed too loud to her.

However, her favorite hero was definitely her sister, The Electro Hero: Baal.

She might have been biased, but in her mind there was no finer hero than Baal. She was someone who strived for the protection of everyone in Japan. Somebody who despised all forms of evil.