Funeral days

Music was loud, an unrecognizable beat. playing. Shouts and yelling could be heard, trying to yell over the music.

Woman with barely any clothing could be seen, the frat house a complete mess. Red solo cups everywhere, most empty of the alcohol that was in it.

In the corner of a room, two girls could be clearly seen making out. One in a very preppy cheerleading uniform, short skirt and a school crop top. Proudly showing of their university.

The blonde cheerleader being on top of the raven beauty. Sitting in her lap as her hands cupped her faced. The woman underneath her let her hands roam her body, not caring if anyone was watching.

That woman would be the famous Isabella Olsen, everyone knows of her in their college.  People would call her if they wanted the most well known parties, she has connection to the famous world, after all she is a high paid model.

She would occasionally hook up with a random people, when things got hard and she couldn't focus. She found sex can be an amazing stress reliever. Well, when they could make her cum, than it was.

After all, she is making out with the it girl cheerleader of their collage, at one of her famous parties. She knew young that if she used negative attention in the right way, she could get anything she wanted.

Everyone staring at her body, promoted her modeling career, if you have it, use it. That's exactly what she did, she was a playboy and she knew it. But what's the harm in having fun, it's not like she ever committed. She just had fun, and she made sure her partners knew that very well.

That was until she got a call, from a pathetic dead beat she knew all too well. Calling her and asking her to comfort him and his 'wife' at a funeral because his old coach died.

She was gonna refuse, but she knew it was a perfect opportunity for a vacation, and to get extra time on some school projects.

Like it's said, you have it, use it.

~~~~

Turns out she is not as great with time as she is with throwing parties. She had took a shower, her black suit detailed to the lace. Basic makeup on, with a cat eye for extravagance. Her black hair, curled and free to be out.

She felt like a goddess, and she knew she should.

As she checked the clock, realizing she was going to be late if she didn't leave at the moment. Quickly grabbing her purse and car keys, she drove from the hotel she was at.

~~~~

Her car pulled up to the church, finding an empty parking spot was not as easy as she thought. She guessed the whole town knew the guy.

As she neared the front of the church, she saw the man who begged her to be here. With his wife, surrounded by a group of men, and their wife's she guessed.

As she neared the group, they seemed to notice her. Her father turning around, a smile erupting from his face. She internally rolled her eyes, of course he would act like he didn't miss out on her life.

"Isabella!" Her dead beat father said, walking towards her expecting a hug. But she dodged it quiet easily, she was not one for hugs.

"Oh you must be Isabella, I'm Gloria. Your step mom." The old lady says, shaking her hand, which Isabella couldn't get out of.

"He has a daughter?!" Many guys say shocked, from the way they looked at her, she knew that had checked her out at one point of her walking over to them.