Chapter 11: Zee's Capitulation

Start from the beginning

If NuNew hadn't fallen hard for him, he would at this very moment. The tenderness alone was pulling his heart out of his chest and placing it in Hia's hands.

NuNew let Hia, for all time, write his name on his heart. He knew there would never be another. He remembered when his sister met Qi. She had been a fan for years, and sparks flew when they met. This must be what she was talking about, and he wanted it all with Hia.

Hia wiggled to help NuNew move his jeans over his hips, and finally, his cock sprang free. Pushing until his pants reached his lower thighs, he tried to pull away to push them further down his legs, but he would not break the kiss. He didn't get to his knees before Hia pulled him back up.

NuNew forgot Hia's pants when his cock was poking him in his stomach, something he loved having between them. He reached and slid his finger slowly up the length and down the underside of his cock.

NuNew stepped closer until their cocks were pressed against their stomach. He loved the way it felt. Pre cum seeped from the tips and was smeared against their belly. Hia wrapped his arms around him again and held him gently. Nu put his hand on his chest and could feel his heartbeat against his palm.

He moved side to side, wanting that friction and making their cocks rub against each other. He thought of all the things he wanted to do to Hia's rigid, throbbing member, and how much fun it would be to see Hia squirm on the bed, trying to hold himself back, ran through his mind.

Again, frustrated with Hia's jeans, he lifted his leg and used his foot to step on them and push them down his body and to the floor. Keeping his foot for leverage, Hia pulled his feet free of his jeans, and finally, they were both gloriously naked.

Their lips never separated. Hia is pushing against him harder, his lips rougher, demanding, and he knows that he is coming to the end of his restraint. NuNew knew that if he wanted to do anything else, he needed to do it before Hia lost control.

He slid his tongue into his mouth, exploring, searching, and curious. He moaned when Hia sucked his probing tongue into his hot mouth. He wanted more of everything Hia wanted to do to him.

He wanted more of him sucking his tongue, touching him, and fucking him. He wanted it all. NuNew pulled away and dragged Hia past the bath and shower rain oasis to the back of the room, where a glass-enclosed dual shower suite was.

It had a multi-head rain shower on one side and a steam shower on the other. NuNew flipped the switch for warm steam and pulled Hia inside.

The steam began filling the room, which would keep them warm. When he turned back to his lifemate, he saw a look on his face that he had other ideas.

Here was a man who was barely holding himself together. He was on the edge of losing it, and NuNew stood up taller and was proud he could make his lifemate like this.

Hia spun him around and pushed him up against the glass wall. Hia ran his hands down his sides and across his bare ass. His hands rubbed and squeezed while his mouth hovered over the back of his neck.

"You are so fucking hot, baby. You make me think of nothing but how bad I want to fuck you," Zee groaned.

He leaned in and bit the back of his neck. Squealing, he pushed his body harder against the glass. NuNew felt the cold of the glass on his cock as it pressed against it. Moaning, he stood completely still, letting his lifemate touch him.

There was nothing that NuNew could do but stand there waiting to see what he did next. Hia kneaded his ass with his hands and bit his way down his back. His moans became louder when he stood back up and his cock pressed against his ass.