59-R

After playing golf, Eunbi leaves right away without saying much to me which is odd. Usually, after I play, she will stick around and talk to me for a while then ask me to hang out which I'll respectfully decline.

Another weird thing is, Yeji called me baby. Was she making fun of me? Was she calling me a child again like before? Is she gonna leave me again? But she kissed me afterward and it was a good kiss. Was that a goodbye kiss?

"Yeji, why did you call me baby earlier?" I ask and my mom chokes.

We're on our way home now and my parents are driving us. I'm in the backseat with Yeji with our hands together.

I wait for Yeji to respond but her face is pink again. Was it something I said? I just asked a question.

"It's a term of endearment" she finally answers.

"But you've never called me that before. I'm curious why the sudden change?" I raise our hands for no reason. Sometimes I just like to look at it in midair.

"I was jealous" she shares.

"Of? Did I not pay attention enough? Was I too focused on the game?" I worry.

"No, no" she looks at my parents and I don't know why.

"Just pretend we're not here" my dad randomly says.

Yeji nods then she faces me again, "I was jealous because of Eunbi. You may not have noticed it but she was flirting with you right in front of me and I didn't like it. I even talked to her about it but she continued to flirt so I called you baby and kissed you in front of her."

"Awww" I hear my dad say then my mom hits him on the back of his head.

"I'm sorry I didn't recognize that you were jealous" I look down.

"Hey, stop that. I'm not mad at you. I was upset with her" she lifts my head to face her. 

"Then from now on, I will search for a new caddie" I say with a determined face and she laughs.

Hearing her laugh puts me at ease. Seeing her happy is enough to make me feel like I had a good day.

Sometimes I do feel like my mood relies on Yeji a lot but I can't help it. I've never had to care for someone before. It's always been me that was being taken care of so I'm just trying to remember the things that Chan and Felix did for me to hopefully help me take care of Yeji.

I can't really use my parents as a reference when it comes to caring because I don't want Yeji to see me as a parent. I also watch how Yeji's friends care for her and I combine that with what I know from Chan and Felix. I hope it's enough to make Yeji want to stay with me.

"You don't have to do that" she cups my cheek.

"I like it when you touch me like that. I don't know how it's possible but I can really feel your love for me when you do that. I also like how you look at me when you do that. Do you know that I have so much love for you that sometimes I feel like my heart is about to explode?" I place my hand on top of hers that's on my cheek.

"Our daughter is really a sweet talker" my dad whisper to my mom.

"Sshh, you might ruin their moment" my mom whisper back.

"Why is your face red?" I ask Yeji.

"Its just, I became aware that your parents are here" she hides her face in my neck and it tickles so I let out a little giggle.

I happily wrap my arms around her and I squeeze her a little.

"If I can hug you with my legs, I'd do that too but we're in the car" I comment.