37-Y

We made it to my apartment and I was happy to see that Felix and Ryujin was already here but I'm taking a shower right now since I probably smell like the bar.

Ryujin greeted me by showing me the chess set that her aunt gave her. She looked so happy like a little kid but she said this time it's something that she can use because her aunt already got her the same thing before but forgot about it.

She was even excited to share her aunt's spaghetti with me. I really love how Ryujin reacts whenever she sees me. She makes me feel so wanted.

I finish my shower and quickly get dressed. I don't really know what's going on tonight but there's alcohol and karaoke involve. Since there's gonna be drinking, the three are actually spending the night here.

Chan said he's surprised that Ryujin agreed because she normally doesn't like sleeping in other people's places because she feels strange but I guess she didn't want to be the reason that Felix and Chan can't have fun. The reason she gave kind of made me sad. I thought maybe because she's comfortable with me so she's okay with sleeping at my apartment but I guess that's not the case.

I walk out of my room to look for Ryujin but I don't see her.

"Where's Ryujin?" I ask.

"She's in Chaeryeong's room with your sister. She didn't like the karaoke because it was too loud" Lia answers.

I walk into Chaeryeong's room to find the two laughing while playing chess. I guess Ryujin found someone to play with.

"Hi Yeji" Ryujin does her wave that I find so cute.

I sit on the floor next to them.

"Who's winning?" I ask.

"We've already played multiple rounds and Ryujin won every single time. I think this time she's letting me play longer since it's taking longer for her to checkmate me" Jinni is starting to look competitive.

"I'm just giving you more chances. If you practice then you'll get better. I'm watching your moves then I'll give you pointers after the game to help you for future matches" Ryujin explains.

"Not gonna lie though, this is pretty fun" Jinni chuckles.

I continue to just watch them because it's kind of nice for me to see them get along well. I've always thought that whoever I will date will see Jinni as their little sister too and care for her like I do.

I'm not sure if Ryujin will see her as that but how she's interacting with her right now is good enough for me.

"Checkmate" I hear Ryujin say to pull me out of my thoughts.

Jinni sighs, "I'll get you someday but since my sister is here, I need a break."

"Thanks, Jinni" I say to my sister. I know she hung out with Ryujin so she won't be alone while everyone goes crazy out there.

"You wanna play?" She ask.

"I'm not very good at it."

"It's okay. Its just for fun" she starts setting up the board so I just go along with it.

"Did you have a good last day? Was Chan nice? Do I need to talk to him? Sometimes he can be too adulty like he likes to give life lessons."

"I did have a good day. I did miss you so I'm happy to be with you now" I try to be sweet to see how she will react.

"I had a talk with my cousin today" she replies so I'm feeling a bit disappointed. I at least thought that she would tell me that she missed me too.

"Yea? About?" I just go along with it.