Chapter one [helluva boss pilot]

The scene opens up to see Alastor walking into a warehouse, His usual wide mouth smile on his face as he looks around the carnage of blood and parts of many demons across the floor in the middle, he sees the one figure that he sent here, his Adoptive Father.

Alastor: Say Dad  It looks like you got the Job done successfully seeing as all the body parts are around but don't worry about having to clean them up, I'll be able to clean up this mess and have a probably some Good dinner tonight.

The figure known as Wolf, now turns looks as Alastor as he lays his Odachi on his shoulder while looking around at the whole mess he looks right back at Alastor and nods at him and starts to walk out.

Alastor: Not gonna say anything to me your dear Son?, that's so rude *places a hand over his chest in a hurt manner*

Wolf Looks back at Alastor As he brings his up and snaps as a portal opens up right next to him, Wolf  Hold the Odachi towards the portal as two Shadowy hands come out and grab the Odachi and slowly draw the Odachi into the portal as the portal Dissipates e

Wolf: You know you're a real brat sometimes, I'll see you around Son

Alastor Chuckles as he watches as Wolf walks into the night of hell.....

Timeskip with king crimson!
Location-I.M.P office

The scene opens with a shot of Imp City that slowly zooms in on the I.M.P building. The sound of the busy streets can be heard in the background. The scene transitions to a closed door labeled "IMP Headquarters", with a crude sign made from a sheet of notebook paper that reads, "Meeting in progress" with a smiley face drawn next to it. The light flickers as the camera zooms in on the door. Inside, Blitzo is walking in front a whiteboard on the wall as he lectures his employees.

Blitzo: Alright. Now, I know business has been... a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here... *looks at Moxxie* Moxxie.

Moxxie gives him an incredulous look in response.

Blitzo: Now, does anyone have... any bright ideas on how we can get business drummin' up again?

Millie: *eyes sparkling* What about a car wash?

Blitzo: This is Hell, Millie. No one cares about cars being clean here, okay? *thinks for a second* Wh- Ooh! What about a billboard?

He waves his hands with an enthusiastic flair as sparkles fly out.

Moxxie: *rolls eyes* We can't afford a billboard, sir.

Blitzo: *wraps his arm over Moxxie's shoulder* Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now. *pushes Moxxie away* Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?

Blitzo turns on a TV that shows the I.M.P. crew brutally murdering people from the overworld as they are paid to do. Blitzo whacks a man in the face with a mallet, Moxxie is blown away firing a shotgun through the mouth of a man tied to a chair, Loona swings a man back and forth in her mouth, and Millie decapitates someone with a harpoon and laughs. Then, it zooms out to everyone watching the TV, with Loona, Millie, and Blitzo eating popcorn.

Blitzo: Ahh, those were the good times.

Moxxie: I don't need any reminding, sir. Considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel... nobody watches.

Blitzo: Uh, hey. Excuse me? What's "obnoxious" about a super-fun jingle, alright? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spittin' bullshit!

Millie: People love musicals, sir.