Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Like oh my god, the outfit he wanted her to wear was like out of this world. She knew it would have cost a fortune, the last thing Cas wanted to do was to ruin the outfit.

"I... I don't want it." She said to Pierce who she had to admit looked smashing in his suit. Boy he was hot... Like really a stud. Dark blue eyes, dark hair, very neatly trimmed facial hair. All man, all clean, all class.

He looked over at her as if very exasperated. He was sitting opposite her on the breakfast table. "Cassandra...I need you to come into work..."

"It's Cas." She said interrupting him. He squinted his blue eyes at her not impressed.

"As I was saying, I need you to come into work with me. I cannot have you walk around like you have come off the streets." Oh, that was downright hurtful.

"Well I didn't come off the streets thank you very much. I will not be going into work with you." She said defensively. Pierce actually looked surprised by her outburst.

"I don't think I asked you." Okay now he was being all assertive again. Her heart began to beat a little faster, she did not like it when she was in trouble. Her uncle was a dickhead, made her do all sorts of things. Go and wait in the rain until some jerk paid her money after she sold him the shit, then wanted to feel her up. Her uncle would lose his shit when she didn't allow them to touch her.

Cas learnt early on that she had to protect herself, especially in the line of work her uncle was in. Selling drugs... So she kept a pocket knife with her everywhere she went. Had it ready to attack.

This morning when she found Pierce in her room she was so shocked, she had let down her guard thinking he would never walk in on her, but now she knew better. He would never do it again, if he did, she would slice his neck.

"I don't want to wear it." She replied almost in a whisper. She was happily enjoying her breakfast, why did he have to ruin it?

"I have too many things that I need to get done, I am asking if you not be difficult in this matter."

"Why can I not just stay here?" She did not want to go out into the city and be an outcast. It was obvious that she did not fit in, so why would she put herself through that?

"Because you can't. Now I would really appreciate it if you hurried this along and changed your clothing. And have your hair tied off your face please."

Cas was insulted, she did not want to change, she felt so much better hidden under her scruffy hair and her baggy clothes. She did not want this, it was going to make her feel so out of place. "Now Cassandra..." The way his blue eyes darkened actually frightened her.

She licked her lips, reluctantly took the outfit she was ordered to wear and headed upstairs. The skirt fit her like a glove, it came to under the knee, the striped white shirt was very fitting, she could not button the top two buttons, thus her bust coming into view. She had a lacy black bra on, and the lace was actually visible.