𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆

Start from the beginning

"Thanks S," I smiled, placing my hands on his collarbones.

Chris looked good today, his leather jacket and white T-shirt clinging to his well-built shoulders. "Can't wait," I whispered back into his ear, before watching him smirk and wink. "I wanna get really fucked up tonight."

"I hate it here with all these couples," Hazel interrupted us, rolling her eyes, before taking a large sip of the vodka bottle I'd brought. She made a disgusted face as the liquor made its way down.

Amused by her statement I grabbed a cigarette and lit it, feeling the stagnant debris valley my throat as I inhaled the nicotine and tobacco.

"We should break them up," Rafe joked, yet subtly sent a look my way. "That way they won't be attached to the hip anymore."

"Get over yourself Rafael," I half-heartedly laughed. "You couldn't break us up if you tried."

"Is that a challenge?" he smirked.

I exhaled the grey cloud of smoke, keeping the Cameron boy in my sight, through the fog. Beneath me, I felt Chris tense ever so slightly. "No, it's a warning bro."

"We're just fucking around," Rafe kept laughing, yet one look at Chris told me, he had already gone ahead and taken some without me.

I took another delicate inhale; my forefinger and thumb wrapped themselves around Christopher's jaw pulling his face close to mine before my lips formed an 'o' and I let the smoke pool into his mouth.

"Get your shit together," I whispered in his direction, my attention focusing on Chris's dilated pupils. "And calm the fuck down."

A gag sound was audible from Hazel, as she pretended to throw up. "You two good over there?"

"Hmhm," I nodded. "Now who is ready for some actual fun?" Chris handed me the baggy full of colorful pills.

Everyone sat up straight eyeing the bag with utter admiration. "You are all welcome by the way," Chris laughed, seemingly having calmed down again.

I passed the bag toward Rafe and everyone slowly took one out.

As soon as the bag landed in the lap of the girl with pink converse her eyes widened in shock and fear.

"What's wrong cotton ball?" Kelce laughed, looking at the girl. "You gon' make us all wait or finally take one out the bag?"

She audibly gulped, then looked at me like a lost puppy.

"Don't call her that," Hazel took the bag out of her hands and took a pill for herself, before passing it through the circle. "If you don't want to, you don't have to."

A small smile spread across her face.

"No fuck that. Take one," Rafe spoke up again, silencing the Rhode girl. "Don't be a pussy. It's just molly."

The air grew thick for a moment. "Apologize."

Rafe's eyes darted in my direction. "What?"

"You heard me," I clarified. "Apologize for being a dick to her."

Rafe's eyes wandered to Chris, who just lifted his brow.

"Whatever, yeah sorry for being a dick, Emery."

A victorious smile formed on my face and then I took a pink pill out of the bag. "Ok then, enough with this shit, let's get fucked up."

Everyone placed the pill on the tip of their tongue, before swallowing it, the bitter and unpleasant pill making it's way into my system.

━━・ ❪ ❫ ・━━

The phone in my hand had a timer set for one hour so that nobody would over-drink. "Holy shit, this is definitely kicking in," Sarah's pupils were huge and a cute giggle escaped her lips every few moments.