6

Wednesday 19th October, 2022 5:03pm

Austin, Texas

The week was approaching Liliana's 18th birthday and both Lily and Lando knew that this weekend would be hectic and there would be no time to properly celebrate, especially since her birthday was Sunday.

It had been an agreement that Adam would come to Austin to celebrate his only daughter and youngest child's birthday but to Lily's great surprise. Cisca and Oliver had flown out along with Ollie and Elise.

Yesterday, the day after Lily had told Lando about her relationship. Lando insisted that Arthur join them for the birthday dinner. Without a second thought Arthur agreed and that's what led them to this moment now..

the sound of glasses clinking together as a toast to her.

"So everyone, I was going to tell you when you came to Monaco after Mexico but I think it's about time you heard it before you hear it on social media. Arthur and I are in a relationship, we have been for the past ten months. Lando approves and I hope you all do too" Lily announces

"Is that it?" Adam asks sipping his drink "Thanks Dad, I thought you maybe would have been a little more enthusiastic" she sighs "Lily. We all knew, when you came after London we all kind of guessed it, well Mum guessed it a few months before but, we approve of Arthur. So son you have my great blessing to date my daughter" Adam says the last sentence turning to Arthur

"Dad, we're dating. Not getting married, he doesn't need your blessing"

"I will before I propose to you. Right now I would happily take the blessing from your father" Lily looks back down to her drink in an attempt to hide the blush that crept up to her face.

Thankfully, food came making everyone distracted as the plates got passed around the table "You know I am going to marry you one day amour" Arthur whispers in her ear

-

"Alright everyone I have a huge favor to ask" Lily says loudly catching everyone at the table's attention "Now, on Sunday. I know most people will know it's my birthday but I do not want it to be a huge deal. So please, this is the only celebration I want. Nothing big."

-

Sunday 23rd October, 2022 04:00am

Austin, Texas

Arthur knew fine well that it was way too early but he wanted Liliana's 18th birthday to be special. Lily slept peacefully in Arthur's bed, covered in a few purple marks on her neck from the night before and an Aston Martin polo.

He leant against the wall, admiring the girl he loved most. He felt butterflies in his stomach every time her name was mentioned. Sure, he had a previous, serious relationship but nothing could compare to the way he feels now. It was a new feeling, a great feeling.

He leant down, pressing a kiss to her head "Happy birthday amour" he says continuing to press the kisses all over her face "Baby" she groans "You know how much I love you, but what time is it? It feels too early"

"4am, but I have something planned. Put a swimsuit on"

"A swimsuit?" she asks leaning up onto her elbows "Where are we going?"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it. I need to go to the car to get something. I'll be right back up" again, he kisses her head.

They leave the room together, Lily had to go to her own hotel room to get her suitcase. Luckily it was only a few doors down from Arthur's.

"Happy birthday. These rooms are not soundproof by the way" Oscar complains sending in his door frame, shirtless "Look's like we weren't the only ones that had fun last night" she smiles pointing to his chest