The part I wrote for school

Once a pan a time... In a land far, far away, there was a sentient veggie who had lost his friend... This was Larry the Cucumber.

Larry and his friends have been in an enormous war against strange visitors from another realm. During the war, Larry had lost his best friend; Bob the Tomato, he watched him get crushed under an incredibly large robot, little did Larry know... Bob was alive.
Larry set off on a fantastic adventure to avenge his friend, not knowing of what truly happened. Suddenly a large robot, one smaller than the one that had crushed Bob, but it was large enough to still bring fear into Larrys heart, all Larry could do was hop away! It was an exhilarating chase between a machine and a cucumber with a brain, with the robot towering over Larry all he could do is hope to see his friend in heaven... Then, in a shimmery light...

There he was, Bob the Tomato. Larry was shocked and confused, how was he alive? He saw Bob get crushed underneath a robots foot! "Larry..." Bob spoke, the cucumber hadn't heard his friends voice in so long, "BOB! You're alive!" Larry exclaimed, happy to see his friend, but all of a sudden...
Bob had jumped down, knife in his teeth, Larry had to dangerously dodge him. Bob was a mad man, turned to the dark side, all Larry could do was hope his friend would come to his senses, but it never happened, but Larry suddenly thought of a plan.
Larry had brilliantly knocked the knife out from Bobs mouth, stealing it and slashing back at him, the poor cucumber knew that this wasn't his friend, not anymore. Bob tried to dodge Larry but soon failed, being cut so deep that multiple seeds fell out of his body... Larry stared at his friend, tomato juice spilling everywhere, Bob looking at Larry with fear in his eyes, wondering if his old pal' would finish him off... But nothing, Larry had dropped the knife in a nearby push and hopped away, leaving Bob there to slowly and painfully die. Larry had a new mission, to destroy the strange people who invaded his world, and he no one would get in his way.