SAD BEFORE LOVE

It's 9 at the night and a boy is at his study table writing his journal. His name is "Lin."
The boy is quite a reader, well his room is filled with a bunch of books of different categories - self-growth, financial, fiction, novels, etc.

He's reading Harry Potter again after a long time. The boy switches off the lights in the room and goes to bed.

The next day he goes to school, he's in high school. After a day full of boring lectures the bell rang, and all the students started going home but most of them were going to the clubs they joined.

In a tussle of students, Lin picks up his speed and goes to his club. He joined the "Frozen Novel Club" the boy got curious about the name and joined for the info his seniors gave him - "we every year write and release novels for the new year's fest."
Lin got fascinated by the fact that if he joined and could write an original work for the club then there will be many people who'll read it as the club was quite famous and the only way to join the club is to show the writings of your original work. Lin passed the challenge easily and the president of the club let him in.

The president of the club was "Veronica" A 2nd-year student, there was no doubt that lin got attracted to her the moment he saw her.

Lin entered the club room and introduced himself. on the first day of his high school journey, lin joined the meeting in the discussion of the next work of the club.
Veronica said, "this year we have to release three projects on sci-fiction, love, and shonen, as most of you know we call these projects FROZEN CLUB ORIGINALS". without a doubt, our boy lin was interested in this idea.

The meeting ended and everyone went home. Lin wanted to talk to veronica, his heart grabbed a desire to know Veronica more than everyone, even more than her friends and family.

On the way home, lin was busy with his thoughts about Veronica. As he changed the route to his home, he saw Veronica talking to a dude and laughing with her. He could see that they were close but suddenly a feeling of grief touched him, he never felt this before in his life. It felt like he got something to care about and the next moment he lost it.

It was jealousy towards that guy, but he understood it and said "Man! People Are Weird" he didn't want to break down on the first day of high school. He reached home, got freshened up, and was sitting in his room. He couldn't focus on his work and straight went to bed but after trying for some hours, he just couldn't sleep and again he thought about Veronica.

At this time, he started overthinking so much. He became frustrated with his thoughts of Veronica but he couldn't help it. He said "that could be her brother or friend, this obsession got me feeling like shit,"

With this loop of anxiety of frustration, he couldn't sleep all night and ended up skipping school.

*UP VOTE THIS FOR MORE PARTS AND STORIES.
*FOLLOW ME I'LL REPLY FOR SURE.