Preface

Hi! I am Grant Amadeus Lee. Yes, that's my real name. 16 years old, soon to be 17 at the time I was writing this. 

As you about to see, I'm writing an argument against the powerscaling system AND those bad powerscalers. And the reason for this is because I thought it is dangerous for any fiction-related community to let the tiering system to be the universal tiering in all of fiction. And not just the the community, but also us as an individual.

Please keep in mind that some of the points I made are opinions. In other words, not everything is objective in this argument. Feel free to object/criticize me in case you disagree with me or in case I'm wrong. But please be polite when you do so and don't use any Ad Hominem attacks  (attacking the person who made the argument instead the argument itself).

In case if you're wondering... Yes, I'm still writing stories. I just need a lot of time to make them, improve them (especially when I suck at writing sometimes) over and over again. Now I'm going to discuss my opinion about all the stories I wrote. If you don't to read it, then skip to Chapter 1.

MY OPINION ABOUT MY STORIES:

In my opinion after I gained the ability to distinguish the quality of stories, the Isekai Quartet (my version) series is simply bad because it lacks planning and I add way too much stuff that I want, resulting some scenes that are just bad such as chapter 9, and I suck at pacing, resulting a bad chapter like chapter 5. Regardless, I'm happy to say that I'm proud that I've made the [Shorts] at the top of the Table of Contents. Plus, the Isekai Quartet (my version) series is my first fanficton (the original is a crossover of 5 shows) I've ever writen. Which means, I have to have knowledge of 5 DIFFERENT SHOWS + OTHER VERSES I WANTED TO ADD as a beginner. NOT COOL! Too much for my brain to handle + I'm lazy at the time. And now I'm too lazy to rewrite it lol. Maybe sometimes in my life one day, I would have motivation to rewrite it.

Also, can you believe it? I literally made a book in Wattpad containing information about the series. you can find it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/249537468-isekai-quartet-my-version-info-s
Like what was I thinking!?

About the Fazbear's Bizzare Adventures (FBA) series (My second story as a beginner)... I think it's better than Isekai Quartet (my verion) because it's basically just an Alternate Narrative of JoJo's Bizzare Adventures (JJBA) where the Joestars were replaced by Fazbears from FNAF with William Afton replacing Dio. I only need to have knowledge of 2 different verses written by different authors, except I don't need to fully know everything about FNAF because I can vary it a bit (let's be honest here. Even the fans don't even know the lore anymore). However, it suffers almost the same problem like the last story. It lacks planning so I'm stuck at chapter 7 not knowing how and what I should write. Maybe in another time, I will continue it again.

There's another story that I written but I trashed it because it is the worst. I wrote about it in my conversation page so go there if you want to read it.

And now about THE WORST STORY IN WATTPAD. Originally, I wanted to write it as a joke. But then, I have a brilliant idea! The idea is simple: make a good story, but with the worst writing possible. And then, I attempted on it... only to realize that I'm actually writing on random ;-;  It is actually harder than I thought, so I discontinued it. If anybody tried this, I really want to see the progress. There are some stories that I found written by someone else who probably had the same idea (e.g: https://www.wattpad.com/story/87695375-the-worst-story-ever-wattpad-cliches), but when I read them I was like, "Wat?" They're not really good stories, but A for effort.

Wow... You actually read my opinions about my stories? Oh well... Criticize me or something? Or you could share YOUR opinion about my stories. I'll try to read all of them :)