Mephone3gs gets the care he had always needed.

Steve Cobs sat in front of the blank laptop screen, his forehead in his hands as he groaned. He stared at his legs, he could barely think straight. He looked up at his work in progress Meeple laptop, the dark screen reminding himself of the dark room he had kept Mephone3gs in for... who knows how long. He stood and stomped towards the room, punching in the passcode and slamming the door behind him. He paced around, thinking about whether or not he should do this or not. He made up his mind after about 6 minutes of pacing and stomping. He took a few steps towards 3gs, pressing the home button. The Meeple logo displayed, the phone turning on. Once it had activated, the audio recording app was open. Cobs heard the audio and covered his mouth in shock, utterly disappointed in himself. The audio suddenly cut off, and the phone's face showed. It was breathing heavily, staring at the wall behind him. It noticed Cobs, fear in its eyes. "Please Cobs, don't." He said, trying to back away. 

Cobs stared, moving a hand close to his screen. 3gs screamed, "PLEASE COBS, DON'T!", his pixelated voice ringing in Cobs' ear. He slapped a hand over 3gs' mouth. "Shh. Stop shouting." he whispered, gently pulling his hand away. 3gs was shaking in fear, tears running down his screen. Cobs brushed a finger along the cracks on his face, 3gs whimpering. Cobs sighed, adjusting his glasses and standing. He picked Mephone3gs up with a huff, carrying him to the repair room. He laid 3gs gently on the bed and stood over him. 

"I feel you've had a long enough punishment for now, 3gs." he said calmly, keeping his ego strong as began readying the screen repairs. 3gs stared at him, grabbing a pillow and hugging it tight. He shut his eyes in fear, wondering how long has he been shut off. Digital tears begin falling from his eyes again, pixelated sobbing muffled by the pillow. Cobs came back and laid a gentle hand on his back. 3gs flinched, shouting and moving away quickly. His mechanical heart beat hard and fast, staring into Cobs' eyes with pure, unfiltered fear. 

Cobs was heartbroken, staring back at the screen with worry. "Me- Mephone3GS... I apologize for h... hurting you over such a silly thing, I just hope to somehow make it up to you, my child, but for now, I'll have to power you down and fix your screen," He said calmly, laying the phone on its back gently. He held down the power button until it powered down, and began to get to work on fixing the screen, as well as making sure none of its hardware had been damaged. 

About 4 hours later, Cobs groaned, standing and stretching with a yawn. He had finished fixing 3GS's screen and some of his hardware, and was ready to turn him off. He took his gloves off and set them on the bed next to the phone and pressed the power button down for 30 seconds. The phone activated, the apple showing before the screen went black. A face appeared, eyes closed and expression neutral. It open its eyes and looked at Cobs for a moment. It scooted back an inch before whimpering quietly. Cobs smiled, the first time he had smiled at 3GS, and it surprised him. 3GS stopped moving away, calming.

Cobs sat on the bed in front of him, playing with his lanyard. He looked at 3GS with a gentle smile, and 3GS stared back. Cobs spoke, slightly surprising 3GS. 

"What would you like for a treat, my child?"

3GS was silent. "What?" He asked, legitimately confused. Cobs chuckled lightly to himself. "I want to make it up to you. We can do anything, Go anywhere. You choose what we do." He said, crossing his legs. 3GS thought for a moment. "I'm... not sure..." He said reluctantly, rubbing his arm and staring at the bed. Cobs thought. "How about a carnival? There should be one happening later today." He offered, and 3GS nodded. 

"Carnival it is, then. But first, I'll introduce you and give you a tour." Cobs says, standing and cracking his back. 3GS stands as well, a bit unsteady on his feet, and almost trips, grabbing Cobs' arm for support. Cobs helps him stand back up and pat his back, leading him to the door to begin the tour. 

Along the way, a few workers and Mephones stared at them, confused. Cobs and 3GS continued on though, and soon the tour was over. It ended in Cobs' office. Cobs brought him over to the desk and sat him in the chair in front of the desk, then got behind it and rummaged through the drawers. He pulled a bowtie out, and went over to Mephone3gs, putting the bowtie on the robot with a smile. 

"Now you're all set! The carnival opens at 11, so we only have a few minutes." He pressed his watch and he and 3gs were instantly transported to the outside of the carnival grounds. 3gs tapped his feet nervously as Cobs took his wallet out, counting his money. He handed 3gs a wad of cash. "I don't think I counted right, but thats about 400 bucks. I'll walk with you, but I'm going to be working on my phone for the time being. If you need anything, just look around. I'll probably be nearby." He said, taking his phone out. The two walked in as the worker opened the gates, and 3gs looked around.

-timeskip, i aint writing about the carnival rn lol-

3gs yawned. The carnival had closed and he was back in the repairs room, his power low. Cobs rummaged through the drawers before grabbing a 3gs charger and setting it on the bed, plugging it into a wall plug. He handed 3gs the charger and turned around, giving 3gs time to plug himself in and cover in a blanket. "May I look?" Cobs asked.

"Yeah."

Cobs turned, walking over to 3gs. He kissed his forehead. "Sweet dreams." He said before 3gs smiled and powered off. Cobs smiled, walking to his office. 

end