𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 22: SCARS AND ALL, WARS AND ALL*

TW: SMUT

TW: SMUT. Mature languages, read at your own discretion.

      "What are you wearing?" Emma looked at you as if you just kicked a cat in front of her

"What are you wearing?" Emma looked at you as if you just kicked a cat in front of her. "Where's the bikini I picked for you yesterday?" She says, her eyes assessing the school bikini you picked out from the closet.

The school bikini was a one piece, dark blue, that is cut off just by the elbows and very very unflattering to wear on the beach.

You just couldn't find any other one piece set that could hide the bruise from your stomach.

"Is there something wrong with my taste?" Her eyes had turned dory and teary.

"No, no." You chant looking over Senju, and she knew you were hiding your wound from yesterday. "I just.. I am just really insecure?" You told her. And somehow Emma's face morphed into a realization.

"I wish you could've told me, we would've picked something more of your taste, and how many times do I have to tell you, you are hot." She reprimanded. "And I'm gonna make sure you're gonna step out of your comfort zone." Oh no.

Just when you thought you could get out of this, Emma, looking all determined, she took out a turquoise two piece set, the bralette was in a triangular shape and the strings meant to be tied around your neck, the bottoms were in ribbon strings as well on each sides of the hip.

"Emma." You told her, this bikini will definitely not cover your bruise.

"Just go ahead," Senju says, "Here I have an extra shawl, wrap it around your waist and hide it." She continues in a whisper. And you almost gave Senju a silent prayer, grateful for her..

You changed into the bikini set, you felt overly unconscious, as your breasts looked like it was about to pop out, and the freaking bottoms riding in your ass crack, the shawl was a life saver as you tied it around your waist, and formed a knot on the side, the shawl hide your bruise as long as you kept it in place.

"While I'm still young, y/n." Emma bids, her commanding voice, with a snap of her fingers, I swear the Sano's will be the death of me.

You pushed the curtain stalls on the side, before stepping out and their eyes formed into saucers, "That's it I'm going with the school bikini."