"we can finally pay off tuition, get all our textbooks & finish school at the highest degree." marie said smiling at all the possibilities. aria's heart swelled, marie had the purest soul and always wanted the best for the two of them. she felt so thankful to have a friend like her standing by her side no matter what.

"marie..."

"yeah?"

"if everything goes well, like with this whole modelling thing, do you see us moving here to paris full time?" aria asked.

"i mean, this is our last year of school. why not?" she smiled.

"picking up on french isn't easy for first timers." aria warned.

"guess you'll have to teach me;" marie winked. "show me your outfit."

aria had just finished blending in her concealer when she grabbed the phone and showed marie the full angle of her dress. "cutee, you shoulda saved that for date number 2 with kylian." she smirked.

"funny, he said the same thing." she giggled.

"damn, you've got him wrapped around your finger, what happened to the playboy mentality, or was the sex too good?" she laughed.

"bye marie." aria quickly hung up as her cheeks flushed red. marie would never let her live that down if she saw the way her face looked right now.

—        ARIA HAD TAKEN AN UBER    to the outskirts of paris, where a small yet trendy cafe had awaited her. as she walked in she spotted a middle aged woman with auburn hair wearing a beautiful grey pantsuit waving at her.

"aria.. you must be louise?" aria said as she walked over to her extending her hand."

"clever girl. it's lovely to meet you." she shook aria's hand gracefully. aria took a seat across from the woman.

"so tell me young lady, have you ever done modeling before." louse questioned.

"for a few indie brands in spain, but nothing professional." aria smiled.

"lovely to hear, i assume your agent informed you of why we have requested your services?" louise raised her eyebrow.

"yes, she notified me that i'd be in a chanel piece for the batman premiere next week." aria almost laughed at the older lady referring to marie as her agent but she had to remain professional.

"exactly right." louise said pulling what looked like a sketch book out of her chanel purse as the two lattes and freshly baked buttery french croissants were placed by the waiter. aria gave him a warm smile and louise cleared her throat.

she watched on as louise opened the sketchbook. aria's eyes were met with a beautiful design, a classic a-line fitted dress with chanel embroidery on the straps and a slit that went high into arias right thigh. it was truly a gorgeous piece and aria felt honoured to be chosen to wear it. "wow. this is stunning." aria said at a loss for words.

"i'm delighted you feel that way, dear. we'll have a fitting on wednesday, the premiere is friday night, do not forget." lousie said flattening her blazer as she took a sip of her latte. aria nodded before louise added on." "there will be around 15,000 people there, so you absolutely cannot mess up. do you understand?" louise affirmed aria's stomach turned as she heard the amount of people watching her and she didn't even wanna begin to imagine the pressure she'd feel leading up to the red carpet premiere. aria's phone dinged as she saw a message from kylian.

KYLIAN
call me when you're home,
i'm sorry in advance if i've disturbed
your meeting with the designer.

she quickly turned her phone on silent and put it face down, silently hoping louise didn't notice. if louise did notice she pretended not to as she silently hummed, dipping a piece of her croissant into the latte. the two women continued to chat for another 30 minutes before louise wrapped it up. "it was great meeting you dear, i'll see you wednesday." she said after the polite kisses on each cheek.

"likewise." aria smiled before heading in the direction towards the exit as her uber came to pick her up. she didn't know how long she would be in france so buying a car at this time felt ridiculous. the car ride home was peaceful, the uber driver had turned on the radio and indila's voice had her trapped in her head as the ride was over just as it had begun. she immediately took a shower once she stepped inside to get her relaxed. only on the ride home did louise's words really sink in, she just needed to get this stress off of her shoulders and she knew the right person would be waiting for a call. she put her pajama's on and tied her hair back as she grabbed her phone and searched through her contacts.

CALL KYLIAN?
YES    |     NO

AUTHORS NOTE !
so sorry for the wait guys, i know
it took forever but my finals are done
and i should get back to regularly posting!
thank you for your patience. 🤍