The truth

I couldn't believe i just said that I just told them I was a spy all of a sudden David started laughing I looked at him puzzled so did Anna, David stopped laughing and looked back at us he said wait a second your serious I nodded. he said well that explains the way you have been acting lately but that must mean you are on a mission so what is it I said well this part is a little confusing and shocking Anna said try me so I replied by saying: our language arts teacher is evil and trying to take over the world and his accomplice is mr. grant witch I just found out tonight, and is actually where I just came from wear house 665 near the docks and I just found out about mr. grant and they are building some kind of machine, and I don't know what it dose I looked up at them and they looked like they saw a ghost I said I told you it was shocking. David said how do we know you aren't lying I said my face is covered in cuts and do you see my wrist and could I really make all this up they believed me then Anna said do you have a base and gadgets and .... I stopped her I said yes and I told them I needed to get to the base. I tried to stand up but I fell back down they said that they could bring me I knew it was a bad idea and jack would probably kill me but I didn't have any other options so I agreed they lifted me up and we walked down the stairs. I felt kind of light headed but I shook it off we got down stairs and Anna shouted to her parents that she was going to sleep over at my house and we went out side Anna opens the door to the shed and inside were three bikes and one of them had a little tent chair.... thing attached to the back and Anna told me to get in the tent thing and I said no it ok I will ride. David replied saying you can barely walk they helped me over to the chair and I got in there was a cover on it and I pulled it down so no one saw me I told them were to go and they started to ride I started to feel light headed again but again shook it off then I felt the bikes stop so I opened the cover we were at the place I told them to go to and they helped me out of the chair and chained up the bikes. we turned a corner and ended up in a dead end ally i pressed a button and the door appeared I put my eye up to the scanner and told Anna and David to do it also the computer voice said accesses Denied then I said accesses override 58996 and the door opened. we walked inside my arms around Anna and David's shoulders and limped in we got to the training room and jack looked over and looked at David and Anna and then at me and ran over he said what happened I explained. all of a sudden I got light headed again but this time I could not shake it off I felt myself fall to the floor and everything went black.