Chapter 1: The Meeting

(Y/N)- Your Name

(L/N)- Last Name

(E/C)- Eye Color

(H/C)- Hair Color

(F/C)- Favorite Color

You were staring at the road and all the way to meet your parents in said location of the meeting. In fact you already known that is been 2 weeks since your father told you that you are engage with someone.

Who could have known that you are engage. And hell do you know. Jack is also engage once, but it was his girlfriend that he was engage with. Your is different you are engage with a person you didn't even know for years, and on top of that. She doesn't even know you. As a friend, as a human, and in person.

To be honest, your going to meet her tonight at 8:56 p.m. Which is 5 minutes from the Grand Hotel that you are going to meet with your family and hers.

Stupid right? I mean I'm going to meet my future wife which is really stupid of my family is. You thought. If this kinda torture for my perfect life! Kill me now!! You thought again.

In a moment you finally made it to the said hotel and park your sports car near to it. You once got out of your car and begin to walk all the way to the entrace. You bump into a girl with platinum blonde hair and icy blue eyes and she's wearing some sort of blue cocktail dress.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry about that." You said.

She smiles, "It's fine... I wasn't watching were I was going." She said.

"I'm sincerly sorry for that." You said.

Then it starts to rain.

"God." She groans.

You put your black coat around her shoulders and said: "let's go inside." She just simply nods.

You two go inside of the hotel and almost wet. The blonde took off your coat and gave it to you. "Thanks." She said with a smile in her face. Even though you never caught your name (which you are planning later) she immedietely took off.

You found her very beautiful. The way she talks, the way she walks and the way she smiles.

A smile creep across your face while you are fixing your black coat. And putting them on.

You walk towards the resturant which is close to the hotel and saw your parents talking to a guy with brown hair, around 30's and a woman with red hair around 30's also.

"Ah, there he is! Our son (Y/N) (L/N)!" Your father said. "Let's get this over with..." You thought. The brown haired guy chuckles, "I have to say this to you, Henry. He's quite a strapping young man he turns out to be." He said. Your father chuckles, "he is." Your father said.

"Now... (Y/N) this is Idun...." Your father point out a red haired woman. She simply nods and gave you a guine smile.

"And he's husband Adgar."

The brown hair guy pulls out he's hand for a hand shake which you accept of course. He smiles at you.

"Elsa would be pleased if she met you already." He says.

"Who's Elsa?" You asks.

"Now, we discuss this later once she is here already, (Y/N)." He said.

"Speaking of Elsa, here she is. Dad." A guy with red auburn said. He's got those hazel brown eyes and pointy nose.

"I know, Hans... In fact I could see her right now." Adgar said.

"Sorry about that... I just need some air." She said. "Elsa this is (Y/N)." He said calling your attention to face her.

You turn around and meet her gaze. She was the girl that you bumb into!

"You?" You said utterly.