Explanation

3rd person's P.O.V
       "Well if you insist. " Law said and him, Robin and Jimbei explained. "Our world is according to Nami, our world is split into 4 seas, it's the North, East, West and South blue, the lines that splitter our world into those each sea's is the the red line. It's an island wall that is across our world. It's four because of a sea line, each side of the red line is the grand line and the new world.

   Calm belt is two lines on the side of New world and Grand line. Calm belt is full of sea kings, sea kings are sea beasts that eat pirate ships, some sailors know how to avoid them, especially the marines." Jimbei explained to Nezu who Nezu was listening with tea.

     "To cross this wall we need to go to the reverse mountain. We also need the one piece which is according to the pirate King will turn the world upside down, meaning all those sea's will meet and the sea we're those all four sea's meet was called the All Blue, our world has poneglyph's which is the thing we needed for our captain to be the king of the pirates and a strange poneglyph was the thing that teleported us here." Robin explained next.

     "Our world is roamed with pirates, Mugiwara-ya here saved an isolated country, me being allies with them and I also wanted to defeat a yonko, our world is sometimes reliable to the three strongest
forces, those forces are the marine's, the warlords, and the strongest of all forces, the yonko's are the emperor of the sea's with over 1 billion bounty and Mugiwara-ya here is the one of them, being the son of the world's most wanted criminal, a hero of the marines, being the brother of the 2nd commander of the strongest pirates and the revolutionary army." Law explained next as Nami took a deep breath.

     "The Marines hunt us to either imprison us, kill us, or execute us. One is a Fleet Admiral, they are the one who leads all the Marines, Vice Admirals take orders from the Fleet Admiral to hunt us down.
     Warlords system is that those pirates with such great strength will be chosen to be a warlord, if a warlord is asked to participate in a war, if they refuse to participate, their title of being one will be taken and they'll be hunted as a pirate but if they accept to participate in the war their title won't be taken.
     Emperors of the sea, into the old generation they were only four emperor's  but now in the new generation or Great Pirate Era that the pirate King had started It has now five emperors thanks to our captain, Yonko's are Pirates with big bounties including Luffy here, these people are strong because of either their strength, crew or abilities.
       Revolutionary Army, if Law didn't mention this force, it's because this force work in the shadows and save's kingdoms country's and their against the Marines because Marines doesnt help country's or kingdoms.
       The Celestial Dragons are 'gods' or the gods puppets, they slave people and buys them, the Marines can do nothing because the Marines work under them and the Fleet Admiral directly work under the tenryuubito. Those forces I've mentioned are some either weak or strong. " Nami explained after Law and she took a deep breath after her explanation and Sanji started his explanation.

     "Our captain saved a country because of his friends, if someone hurt one of his friends he would save a kingdom, country just so that friend of him is safe, in your world we believe pirates are just scumbags who terrorize country's and hurt people, captain of ours is the reason we continued to reach our dream, he may look, sound and act dumb but just don't hurt his friends, his brain works differently, he'll help those who in need, villain or not, so if he brings someone here and it's a villain, just do something to make your school safe because he's different. " Sanji explained and Zoro his lover took a breath as he explains next.

    "Us, his crew suffered plus the people he saved, he may be dumb but he knows what's wrong and what's right, is the thing you called natural powers, quirk is it? " Zoro asked as he explained. "Yes, Mr. Zoro." Nezu answered.

    "Well, Haki is a thing to learn. Conquerors Haki allows people to impose their willpower on others. It can also be used to make animals submit to the user and tame other's free, making it quite a dangerous ability, however this form is the rarest because only a few people in our world are born with it. Unlike the two types, this one can't be learned through training and is only possessed by those who are born with the spirit of a king. In our crew, me and Luffy are the only one's who have it.
       Second type of Haki is Observation Haki, Observation Haki is the sixth sense, the ability to sense the presence of others around. Even if the one being the sense is concield or too far away for any other sense to detect them. More skilled users of this Haki can not only feel once presence but their own emotions and intents. Me, Luffy, and Sanji in the crew can use it. Law can only use two types, he cannot use the conquerors Haki.
      The final one is the Armament Haki, Armament Haki allows the user to manifest their willpower into an armor. This not only allows the user to protect themselves from harm but allows them to augment their own brute strength. Me, Luffy can use three, Sanji can use two types, Law can also use two types of haki's, Ussop can only use one which is Observation Haki. [Researched] " Zoro explained to Nezu who was listening every detail.

     "Haki is not a quirk as that's what you call it so if they find out about it just say that its not a quirk and its haki, Haki is also a mystery, the same with the akuma no mi. Don't explain too much about it." Robin threatened with an innocent face and a sinister grin, the straw-hat hat sweat dropped because of it.

   "Excuse me, Principal but how big is your world?" Nami asked Nezu. "I believe our world is 6,371 or 6,380 kilometers [researched]." Nezu answered as Nami's eyes widen. "Our world is 17,200 kilometers, my dream is to draw our world map since no one really drew it and documented it." Nami replied to Nezu.

    "Ahh, thank you for you're kind cooperations I will call Midoriya so he can lead you to the dorms. " Nezu said to them and as they finished talking and they nodded, as they looked at Chopper, Luffy and Ussop, they saw them piled up sleeping.

    "Thanks, Nezu-ya we'll head off now. "
Law thanked and left as they were outside of the office they saw Izuku sitting, waiting for them. "Izuku-ya, Nezu-ya said you will lead us to the dorms. " Law said to Izuku. "Y-yes Law-san. " Izuku stutteredly replied as he was still intimidated by their presence.

   "By the way, me and my friends except for Luffy, Ussop and Chopper will become a substitute teacher but Nezu-san said he wanted he himself to introduce us to the school." Robin reported to Izuku with a motherly smile. "Then I shall introduce myself properly to my future teacher's. My name is Izuku Midoriya or you can call me Deku Robin-sensei." Izuku introduce himself again with a smile.

    "Can you tell us more about this world, Izuku?" Zoro asked Izuku. "Y-yes sensei, our world is that 80 percent of population are born with quirks, this school were all in is for the people who dream of being a hero, I'm a hero in training as well as my classmates and schoolmates, pro-heros are the heroes who are allowed to use their quirks publicly to save people, us students can't use our quirks in public without the permission of the pro-heros. L.O.V or the League of Villains, their a group of people who hurts innocent people without mercy, us heroes don't kill them but instead we knock them unconscious so we can catch them, and here we are. " Izuku finished explaining just in time that they are in the dorms.

     The building that looks like a letter H and the name 1 A Height Alliance. "Big, how much money?  Sanji asked Izuku bluntly and Izuku's eyes widen. "G-gome but I d-dont k-know, Sanji-sensei." Izuku replied, panic in his voice. "Yohohohoho, what a great spot to sing.  Brook said and looked at the rooftop and jumped to the roof.

     "E-eh? " Izuku said in confusion. "Let him be Izuku. C'mon you can introduce to our future students. " Franky replied as they hear a violin being played. "H-hay! " Izuku slightly yelled the yes as it was still to early and it was Saturday.

In the dorms :before Izuku was there:

   "Has anyone seen Deku? " Kirishima asked some of his classmates that are awake. "He went for a morning jog." Uraraka answered him. They were still waiting for him until they heard a violin being played in the rooftop.

    They were about to go to the rooftop until the door opened. "Deku." Kirishima said as he hugged him. "H-hey Kiri." Izuku replied to him and hugged back.  "Who are they?" Kirishima asked as he pointed at the people that is behind Izuku. "Guys, they are gonna be our future teachers but substitute only." Izuku replied to Kirishima.

    "Sensei's follow me so you can go to your rooms." Iida said and they followed him. As Zoro, and the others were in their room, they put the people who was sleeping in the bed. As soon as they are done with the thing they needed they went to the common room where they saw everyone awake [except for Bakugo].

     "Ah we forgot to introduce ourselves earlier. My name is Nami." Nami said as she introduced herself and the girls were amazed by her. "Nico Robin." "Trafalgar Law." "Roronoa Zoro." "Franky." "Jimbei." "Vinsmoke Sanji." "The person who was singing in the rooftop is Brook." Zoro introduced Brook to them even though they can't see him.

    "The reindeer is Chopper, the straw hat wearing one is Monkey D. Luffy and the long nose one is Ussop." Sanji said and sat on the couch as he was exhausted to go to the room. Zoro saw this and put Sanji in his shoulder. "Oi, Marimo What are you doing?!!" Sanji asked annoyed and the class saw this.

     "Don't argue, your ass is exhausted. " Zoro replied and Sanji just let him be since he was too tired. As they were both in the room, Sanji took a bed and slept, Zoro in a chair and slept.
____________________________________
Date written: 1/19/23
Word count:1846