The ride to Bellatrix's vault

Start from the beginning

" I think I'll be a good" Hermione chuckles " I mean, I am- I think were at the vault". 

" The water is some type of repellent" Ron taps his chin. 

"I don't think that's the word were suppose to be looking for" Luna makes a 'hm noise " I think an antidote would be better" 

" You sound like Hermione" 

" Please don't compare me to Hermione" Luna softly smiles " were two different breeds". 

" Breeds?" Hermione glares at her " What the hell does that mean".

" That sounded racially motivated" Blaise says. 

" Exactly". 

" Well, you are really close minded" Luna says " and I'm more open minded, two breeds." 

" Oh she's holding that grudge from the train ride about the Quibbler" Ginny laughs a little. 

" Um, let's just hope the antidote didn't effect the Goblins" Harry clears his throat. 

" Water, correction" Draco smiles. 

" Well, I'm hoping" Lucius says. 

" Of course you are" Dumbledore glares at him " You are a known enemy of progress". 

" Of course" Lucius flashes his teeth " Severus is one too for the right people". 

" Actually only one specific person but their dead so I win" Snape whispers. 

" You probably killed them" Harry suggests. 

"I had a part" Snape stays brutally honest.

'" Not even surprised" Harry shakes his head " Hitman?" 

" I'm quite confused in this whole thing" McGonagall speaks up " No one tells me anything'. 

" It's just the beginning" Loki smirks. 

" It can't be" McGonagall side eyes  Snape " I don't know If I can trust you. 

" I wouldn't" Bellatrix whispers. 

" and Albus being all giddy about his death, I can't trust either". 

" Lots of trust issues in this room" Fred nods. 

* They cast a spell to stop themselves before dropping again* 

" That must have hurt your necks" Neville scratches his neck. 

" Yes but when you get use to it, its not that big of a pain then others"  Harry says. 

" Yes, of course" Neville frowns. 

" Well done, Hermione" 

" Saving your asses as usual" Hermione covers her mouth. 

" We caught that" Blaise starts to cackle " You thought you could be some good girl student". 

" No, you didn't" Hermione urges. 

" She's really trying to gaslight you all" Ginny laughs,. 

" I didn't say any inappropriate words lets leave it like that" Hermione insisted. 

" Of course" Blaise rolled his eyes. 

" Now, you look like you again" 

" Yes, duh" Hermione sighs.