Chapter 1: Death comes to Ayanokōji

Start from the beginning

This is due in fact to the notion that not only was not willing to drop out of school, but also any attempt of getting me expelled, I was able to repel such attempts, not only from the First Year bounty hunters but also from Student Council President Nagumo and Acting Direction Tsukishiro themselves."

"You sent bounty hunters to capture Ayanokouji?"

"So my plans didn't work out? I'm much more interested in you now, Kouhai," Nagumo said.

"Thanks?"

"So you lost Nagumo, you're worse than him," Fuka said in a mocking tone.

"You took me quite by surprise."

"It was a grueling battle to say the least. But in the end, one had graduated, his thirst for an unforgettable challenge quenched which leads to us separating paths without any form of grudges, and another who had been taken out of his position to be replaced by reinstated Chairman Sakayangi himself."

"In truth, the third year battle had placed a massive strain upon me. Yes, I have limitless capabilities, yet here lies one of the flaws within the masterpiece of the white room.

"Who do you think you are?" Said Hondou

"What is the White Room Ayanokouji?" asked Kanzaki.

"I do not need to tell you."

"Hey, we have a right to know," said the D class.

I ignored that.

Despite being called the perfect human being, am still that, a human being. I still get tired, I still get stressed out, I still get fatigued."

"We have a new koenji in our class or what?"

"I am perfect, I don't understand what you mean" Koenji said fixing his hair and looking at himself in the mirror.

"Narcissist"

"FUFUFU/KUKUKU."

"Do you know what the white room is, Hime?"

"Maybe."

("I have to be on his side, according to Ryuuen he is the leader of his class, so if he made it to class A, with that mediocre class, he must be someone to fear.") Said Snake.

"I deviated from my plan to create the biggest obstacle to Horikita Suzune's growth due to some deviations."

The eyes turned to me so that I could speak.

"There's nothing I can do, people gave me that nickname, so I have accepted my fate, I think..."

"So you think you are perfect?" asked Ryuuen.

"No, we humans are not perfect per se."

"Good answer, Ayanokouji," said Kiraishin.

"One of them lies right beside me, sleeping peacefully. I could let my lips curl into a soft smile, something I have gained the ability to do after being able to open up my heart to this individual.

I smile, it looks like the future is good, even if I'll die...

"He smiles..."

("Mouu is so cute, but that means he'll fall in love with someone in the future... Will that be me? Even though I want to believe it, it's hard for me to imagine it.")

("So Ayanokouji-kun is dating someone, is that me? No, honami mala honami stop worrying like that, we're just friends.")

"Don't you think Ayanokouji is cuter with that smile?"