04, party

AALIYAH HAD DRUNKEN 4 rounds of alcohol and wasnt stoping anytime soon. the song "or nah" started playing so she found a random guy and danced with him.

she kept feeling eyes on her and looked over to see joão talking to magui. but he wasn't looking at her, he was looking at aaliyah.

joão had flown magui out to celebrate with him but she would be gone after tonight. thankfully.

the guy wrapped his hands all over her body and brought her closer to him. she tried to make the disgusted feeling in her stomach go away as she put her arms around his neck.

he tried to get her to go upstairs with him and wouldn't take no for an answer. "c'mon don't be a pussy" he said grabbing her wrist so hard it would make a mark.

"nooo, get off" her words were slurred as she pushed his chest and ran over to a couch. she sat down, pulled her phone out and tried to text the gc.

RAAHHHH 🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

participants:
judgejudy- jude
judedupe- jobe
bitch- joão
rizzriguez- aaliyah

rizzriguez
im hqvung soooooo mich fun

judedupe
she's drunk

judgejudy
we know bruv

judedupe
i was just sayin no need for attatuide

rizzriguez
uea dint be maen to jobe

judgejudy
where's georgina

rizzriguez
qettjng fycked

judedupe
oh!

judgejudy
me next pls

rizzriguez
ew

judgejudy
im just gonna tell joao to get u

rizzriguez
hies wuth magui

judgejudy
idc. ur drunk and need to go home before u get raped

jude had called joão and told him that aaliyah was too drunk to even function, and he needed to take her home. reluctantly joão had agreed and excused himself from magui.

aaliyah was slouched on the coach with her head down but looked up when she felt a figure towering over her.

"get your ass up" joão said while sticking his hand out.

aaliyah hadn't said anything but took his hand and let him walk her outside.

"wait," she said stoping them in the middle of the parking lot. "i wanna stay and watch the fire works" she finished her sentence.

joão looked frustrated but agreed because he secretly wanted to watch them too. it was 11:57 which meant they had 3 minutes left.

"i still hate you" aaliyah said, her words still slurred. "the feeling is mutual" joão replied.

they were arguing for about a minute until things got physical and aaliyah started hitting joão's chest.

"ow, wtf?" he questions grabbing her waist, trying to pull her off. with all thing going on they hadn't realized how close they were, and that the fireworks started going off.

joão hated to admit how good aaliyah looked under the shinning lights. he admirered her side profile, and her amazed expression she had while looking up at the lights.

"joão? what's going on?" he heard his girlfriends voice from behind him.

BELLA SPEAKS

cliffhanger 💀

i started my period and my head hurts so fucking bad