Convention pt.2

After walking around, I am as calm and clearheaded as I will get. I start to walk back toward the hotel. I'm pretty sure Arny won't be back for another hour, so I will have a few more moments to decompress. 

As soon as the door lock clicks, I hear footsteps heading my way. I get one step in when Arny squeezes me in a hug. I just stand there, rooted in place. He leans back just enough to look at me. "I was so worried! Why weren't you answering your phone?" 

Oops, I must left it on silent and didn't bother checking it. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave all of a sudden. It was just too much and I-" He cuts me off with a chaste kiss. 

"Don't you dare apologize, it was my fault. I wasn't doing a good job of making you feel cared for. There was a lot of pressure put on our relationship and we didn't take the time to work through it, together." 

I'm speechless and my mind is spinning. This whole time I thought he would be upset with me, but he thinks he's the one who needs to apologize. I don't deserve him. I feel like I'm only making his life difficult. I stare at the floor and whisper, "Would it be easier if we were just friends?" 

Arny hooks a finger under my chin and forces my gaze up. It looks like he was slapped across the face, a mixture of shock and hurt. "I want you to think about what you just asked me." 

I picture us actual breaking up and my heart aches with phantom pains. Just the thought of not being with him hurts. 

"That's what I thought," his voice dark, seeing the emotions written across my face. 

I release a shaky breathe. "I was insecure and overheard those girls in the bathroom talking about you and me," I babble incoherently, but he lets me get it all out. "They were saying you would only ever date me out of pity and I was already feeling anxious, so doubt began to crawl into my mind. But I never wanted to break up, it just feels like life would be simpler for you if I wasn't me." 

"Don't you ever say that, how dare you say those things about my girlfriend. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. When you are doubting, I will always be there to reassure you. I... I... I really care about you, and it's because of who you are. Maybe I just haven't done enough to make you understand that you are mine, because you are and I'm not letting you go." 

He hauls me into the room and throws me on the bed, wrinkling the crisp sheets. Arny makes quick work of his clothing, then pounces on top of me. He suckles on my neck as he takes off my belt and pulls my skirt down my legs, casting the discarded fabric on the floor. Unbuttoning my shirt, he places rough kisses onto each patch of revealed skin. 

A second later, my bra is undone and thrown to the side. His mouth latches onto one breast as he massages the other. He switches sides to give both equal attention. His hands slide down my waist and catch on the waistband of my stockings and underwear. He yanks both down in one clean motion, leaving me naked and writhing under him. 

His lips trail down the inside off my thighs, stopping every few inches to suck on the sensitive skin. Like he wants to give me as many hickeys as possible, like he wants to mark my skin. Reaching my core, he makes a broad stroke straight through, groaning with pleasure. 

Without missing a beat, he seals his mouth over my clit and sucks, flitting his tongue over the bundle of nerves. I cry out as he plunges two fingers inside me, curling them right up against that sweet spot. I'm already barreling towards a full body orgasm. 

I clench around his fingers and shake as I try to hold off. His arm snakes under my hips, lifting me and changing the angle. His fingers reach even deeper, making the tension in my stomach coil tighter. I watch him eat me out and burn his stare into mine. He looks like a man possessed, like a man starved. 

I rake my fingernails along his scalp and grab at the curly strands. I use my grip to pull him tighter against me, moving my hips to the rhythm of his tongue. "Holy shit" I moan as I'm thrown over the edge with pleasure. I shutter and twitch as he continues, even after my orgasm dissipates. 

I have to physical pull him away to keep him from devouring my over-sensitized clit. He pulls his fingers out of me and sucks them clean. I let out a small whimper. He looks absolutely sinful. His face is covered in my juices as he kisses his way up my stomach and between my breast. He places a few love bites on my neck, adding more marks to the ones I'm sure he put there earlier. 

He traces a line along my jaw and finally our lips smash together in a collision of teeth and tongue. It's messy and desperate. 

Arny rolls his hips, rubbing his leaking tip against me. I release a ragged breathe against his mouth and wrap my legs around his waist. 

"Color?" he murmurs between kisses. 

"Green" I pant. 

In one glide, he plunges all the way into me. "You're so fucking wet" he hisses as I stretch around him. I cling onto him as he begins to pound into me at a brutal pace. A small moan escaping my throat with each snap of his hips. 

"So. Fucking. Perfect." punctuating each word with a thrust. He pulls out almost all the way. "You are mine" he grunts, sinking all the way back in. His hands intertwine with mine and he presses them against the bed on either side of my head, locking them in place. 

His words begin to dissolve the doubt I've been harboring. I can feel the passion he's pouring into me, the affection that flows from him. My chest expands with a tight, warming feeling. My head swirls with chemicals, making me feel like I'm floating. 

My body jolts with electricity, lighting up every nerve, so quickly it takes me by surprise. My walls spasm around him in rhythmic waves. I feel him thicken and empty inside me with my name on his lips. His hips stutter as he shivers with release. 

Arny lays on top of me and I soak in the feeling of his skin against mine, enjoying the full feeling of him still inside me. We try and catch our breathe, the only sound filling the silence. 

Reluctantly, he pulls out and goes to the bathroom to clean up. He brings me a warm washcloth and wipes away his cum that's leaking from me. 

He plops down on the center of the bed and turns to me. "Sit up" he orders. 

I'm slightly dazed and confused, but listen. He pulls me so I am straddling his face. My eyes widen as I hover over him. "What are you doing?" 

"I want you to sit on my face. I have shown you that you are mine and you will do the same. Claim me, Love. Take pleasure from me, use me, let me make you come as you ride me." 

I hesitate, so Arny grips my hips and drags me onto his mouth. I melt into him and begin rocking my hips back and forth. He hums in approval. 

"Fuck," I moan. "You feel so good." 

My legs are still wobbly from earlier, so he holds me steady, but ultimately lets me set the pace and control the movements.  

I look back and see his dick fully erect. Eating me out is arousing him, amplifying my pleasure. "Jerk yourself off" I command in my best stern voice. 

His eyes widen slightly while moving a hand to do as I asked. He strokes himself as I continue to roll my hips. "But you aren't allowed to come until I do," I add. Lifting up, I ask "Color?" 

He grins wickedly, "Green." I sink back down, his tongue darting out as soon as I do. I enjoy this feeling of control, even if I know it is only for this moment. 

I use my hands to tweak my nipples, giving me that extra little bit to push me over the edge. 

"Oh god," I choke out as I fall apart, dissolving into pleasure. His groan vibrates through me as I soak him in my cum. He strokes himself frantically, covering his stomach with ropes of his release. 

I climb off of him and press a kiss to his forehead. "You are mine." I whisper. 

"Undeniably yours" he whispers back.