Aadhiran closed his eyes and nodded.

Raghav: First relax agu pathukalam he said.

Aadhiran nodded and went out. He went to Seetha's room. There she was reading a book sitting on the bed. She looked at him.

Seetha: Enna da aachu yen mogam ellam oru mathiri iruku she asked.

Aadhiran nodded as no, thala valikuthu ma he said and laid on her lap searching for peace.

Seetha: Thayalam potu vidata she asked.

Aadhiran: Vendam konjam neram madila paduthukaran he said.

Seetha sensed something wrong with him, Amma kita ethathu maraikaraya she asked.

Aadhiran smiled, ila ma romba naal achu la ipudi thoongi na konja neram paduthukaran he said.

Seetha: Seri thoongu she said and started to caress his hair. He too slept peacefully after sometime forgetting all his worries.

Raghav came inside and pouted looking at both.

Seetha chuckled.

Raghav: Epavu na thana first Seetha inaiku avan thoonga vechu iruka he asked pouting.

Seetha patted her other side of lap, Va da she called him with tears and closed her book. He ran to her and laid happily.

Seetha: Ipavu nee than thango first she said and kissed his cheeks.

Raghav wiped her tears which was flowing continuously while remembering the olden days.

Seetha: Neenga rendu perum US porathuku munadi naal ipudi thoongunathu romba varusham ayuruchu ennoda rendu pasangala ipudi madila paduthu thoongi she said.

Raghav closed her mouth and pointed to Aadhiran.

Seetha: Seri da pesala she said and started to caress Raghav's hair. Soon Raghav too slept in her lap.

She admired both the sons and looked at Ramakrishnan's photo which is hung opposite to her bed.

Aadhira who came inside in search of Seetha looked at the scene.

Seetha: Shhh she said and started to caress both their heads again as Aadhiran snuggled into her lap more due to the Aadhira's anklet sound.

Aadhira took her mobile and captured a perfect photo.

Seetha looked at Aadhira

Aadhira pouted at her.

Seetha understood her and asked her to come. She smiled sheepishly and laid on her leg near Raghav.

Soon Seetha and Aadhira also slept.

After two hours Aadhiran opened his eyes and looked at the trio, adapavingala poramai puduchavangala line ah vanthu paduthu irukuthunga he said and patted Raghav to wake up.

Raghav pushed his hand and continued his sleep.

Aadhiran: Dei ellunthiri da he said in a low voice.

Raghav slowly opened his eyes.

Aadhiran: Poramai puduchavane he said.

Raghav: Ama na poramai puduchavan apa iva he asked pointing at Aadhira.

Aadhiran: Avalum than furst enthiri amma paru ollunga paduka vekalam he said.

Raghav: First avala ellupu he said.

Aadhiran: Vendam thokathula ellupuna pathatama iruku avaluku na thookitu poran room ku he said.

Raghav: Apa enna thokathula ellupuna enaku pathatama irukatha he asked.

Aadhiran: Ava pregnant ah iruka nee enna da pregnant ah irukaya sollu da pregnant ah irukaya he asked.

Raghav: Ipa enna avala unaku thookitu poganum thookitu po na amma ah correct ah paduka vekaran he said.

Aadhiran nodded and took Aadhira in hands carefully without disturbing her sleep. She clutched his T-shirt in sleep and snuggled into him. Radha and Krishnan saw him carrying Aadhira. Both felt happy.

Raghav: Pathu kutitu po he said and made Seetha to lay comfortably. Raghav took her book and placed it on the side table. He kissed her forehead and came out after closing the door.

Aadhiran took Aadhira to her room and made her lay on the bed. He tried to take out her hand from his T-Shirt. But She was holding tightly. He blew air near her ear. She left his T-shirt and turned to the other side and continued her sleep.

Aadhiran sat on his study table with his laptop and started to check on his work.

By evening Aadhira woke up and saw Aadhiran working. She sat up on the bed.

Aadhiran looked at her, hearing her anklet sound.

Aadhiran: Good Evening madam he said.

She smiled at him and moved towards him. She sat on his lap and snuggled into his chest.

Aadhiran: Ma video call meeting poitu iruku he said.

Aadhira stood up hurriedly and moved out of the laptop screen.

Aadhiran: Ai methuva d he said.

Aadhira looked at him, poi thana sonnenga he asked.

Aadhiran: Nejama he said and showed his meeting screen.

Aadhira gasped, Solla matengala she asked.

Aadhiran chuckled at her, seri poi ethathu sapudu 5 mins la varan he said.

She came down and saw everyone sitting with tea.

Seetha looked at her, Kamala Aadhira ku juice eduthutu vanthu kudu she said.

Aadhira came and settled near Meenakshi patti.

Raghav too came.

Seetha: Enna moonu peru thoonga vechutu poitenga she asked Raghav.

Raghav: Ila ma neenga uncomfortable ah paduthutu irunthenga athu than correct ah paduka vechutu vanthom he said.

Seetha: Inimel ipudi pannathenga da enthirikara apa kanom ungala bayathutan apro ungala room la vanthu check panna apro than relax aachu she said.

Meenakshi: Ama ivanga moonu peru kolandhainga paru kanama poga she asked.

Saranya: Na ilama ivanga ellam madila paduthu thoongunangala she asked and twisted her lips.

Seetha: Neeyum va vanthu paduthuko she said.

Saranya came and lay on her lap.

Raghav: Amma nama ellam ooruku polama he asked.

Seetha eyes twinkled, enaku poganumnu asai ah iruku she said.

Aadhira: Ai jolly ooruku porom she said happily.

Aadhiran who came down, Nama engayum pogala avanga poranga he said.

Aadhira: Yen nama pogala she asked.

Aadhiran: Summa travel panna kudathu athu ilama two days la marubadiyum hospital poganum he said.

Aadhira got angry, Na Pognum she said sternly. Everyone looked at the duo.

—---------------------------------------------

A/N: Votes and comments kami agite iruku story boring ah iruka?

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.