𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"i must confess, victoria, that amidst our matchmaking efforts, my heart has strayed from its intended course and now beats solely for you

"i must confess, victoria, that amidst our matchmaking efforts, my heart has strayed from its intended course and now beats solely for you."

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

VICTORIA CRAWFORD only knew high society. For as long as she could remember, her days were consumed by a rigorous schedule of lessons in various subjects such as dancing, literature, and etiquette, leaving no time for leisure.

After all, as the second child and only daughter of the Marquess of Essex, she had a reputation to uphold and maintain.

She was well aware of this. Whenever she was out in society, she acted the way people wanted her to act, carrying herself with grace and poise. However, beyond these societal expectations, Victoria's true essence emerged within the walls of her home, where her strong personality radiated freely. In fact, her strong personality was the reason behind her commitment to fulfilling her duties and making her family proud.

However, she was committed to fulfilling her duties in her own way, deciding to ignore the societal expectations for her to secure a suitable match. Therefore, after her debut in 1811, Victoria embarked on multiple adventures around the globe, driven by her fascination with other cultures.

Three years later, after returning to England from her most recent adventure, Victoria was prepared to settle down. But little did she know that reuniting with a family friend would result in matchmaking endeavors, and that those would unexpectedly ignite a spark between them...

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

CAST

adelaide kane as
victoria crawford

adelaide kane asvictoria crawford