二十六 x 11k special reads

"Have you guys seen this?" Misa asks, a sheet of panda animal face mask layered on her face, laying down in between Tao's and Himari's bedding, one hand holding onto her phone.

"Which one?" Himari asks, concentrating on her own as she paints Tao's fingers with green nail polish.

"Someone posted on our school's community forum a minute ago. Let me read it." Misa responded, clearing her throat.

"Recently, there is a girl at Class 4 A- hey that's our class." Misa remarks, furrowing her eyebrows slightly. "at Class 4 A who seems to be so popular right now to boys, especially the ones who are in the soccer team. We acknowledge her because she's smart, she's part of the honor roll and incredibly friendly. I heard that she likes eating sweets and drinking tea, as as even having housewife hobbies. Hearing a few things about her, I understood why the guys are so into her. She's pretty too, I'll give her that."

"Moreover, this betel nut thinks she's so high that all of a sudden she has guys fawning over her. She was just a nobody in the past three years. I bet she's loving the attention. Greedy as hell, I'd never want to be anywhere near her, much less be her friend. I'll end this post here, I have a lot to say but I'll really end this here."

"Oh!" Misa chirps, eyes widening. "Some are already commenting on the post!"

"What does it say?" Tao asks, ears already perking at the topic.

"Someone asked what's with her, another asked is she crazy, another called the girl on the post as dog....oh! Someone just commented that it's her birthday today and they couldn't wait to give her a birthday present when Monday arrives." Misa replies, sitting up.

"Who do you think the girl in the post is?" She asks, checking to see if her taupe colored nails have already dried. "The hint is already given. It's her birthday today."

"It's your birthday too." Tao informs her.

"In our year level, there's two hundred students all in all. So if we add all the student body of the high school department, that'll be one thousand students." Himari answers, shrugging her shoulders as she pulls away from Tao's hands. "What are the odds that it's Misa?"

"True." Misa responded while nodding her head. "Among the one thousand, I could be sharing my birthday with someone else too."

"Sounds like a case of jealousy." Himari snorts, checking her tan colored nails. "Jealousy is the real disease here. And the person posting that post is the one spreading the disease."

"Ma'am" Tao responded, gently patting the blonde haired girl's shoulder. "You're getting worked up again. Please calm down your heart."

"Hey Lip" Misa suddenly spoke, staring down at the Lip2Lip app on her phone. "Will you give me one more hint about my admirers?"

As Misa asks the question, both Himari and Tao crawl to her sides, eager to see what the app would reply back to her.

Lip2Lip

Do you really want another hint about them? ♡

"Yes I do!" Misa answers.

Lip2Lip

If you want a crucial hint...you have to at least kiss one of your eight admirers! ♡

"Never mind, I don't need to know them." Misa says, smiling to herself as she places her phone down. "There's no way I'll do that! What if I kiss the wrong boy?"

"Then you'll add that to one of your 'stupid decisions I made back in high school' memories." Himari remarks, chuckling.

"No way!" Misa giggles, taking a pillow and whacking Himari's face.