I wake up around 09:35am and notice Rhea isn't in bed and Barry hasn't moved from the spot he slept in which was at my feet, I crawl out of bed and go and check around the house because maybe she went to sleep in the guest room to not wake me up, I check the room and she isn't there so I check the Living room, she isn't there either. I go back into the bedroom to check my phone to see if she has messaged me or something... nothing. Although something did catch my eye, it was a instagram notification saying that Sonya Deville has requested to message me. I open the app and click on the message, I'm thinking that it'll be a message to tell me she's with Rhea and her phone is dead and she'll be home soon but it wasn't.  What I got was ' lucy, im so sorry you had to find out this way, I can't lie to you anymore xx'. I look at the sent picture and it's a photo of Rhea asleep cuddling up to Liv, FUCKING LIV! Their in bed together, Rhea has her arm over Liv and her head on Liv's chest , just how we sleep most nights. I drop my phone and fall to the floor and the tears begin, I can literally feel my heart break in my chest. I call the only person I feel like I can count on right now. " hello?" she sounds half asleep "can I..I come and stay wi....with yo.. you.." I stutter " yeah of course what's happened?" her voice raised with concern "I'll explain when I get there" I say through tears " okay babe just come when your ready" she says softly. I get up off the floor and start packing my stuff and place the bags in front of the door, I go and double check to see if I have everything and I hear keys opening the door. fuck. Rhea walked in and saw the bags " what's all this?" she looked confused and a little sad " where was you last night?" I ask her " I was at Fin's" she looks at me confusingly " how's Liv?" I rise an eyebrow at her " what? I don't understand, what's going on Luce, I haven't seen her?" she walks past the bags and walks towards me " FUCKING LIER!" I yell throwing my phone at her, she catches it and looks at the screen. Rhea's eyes go wide, " babe, I don't know where this has came from all I can say is I don't remember seeing Liv last night surely this is old" she looks so confused " spare me the fucking bullshit Rhea, so what you gonna tell me, that it was a drunk mistake, that you don't remember anything or it meant nothing?  you're full of shit Rhea!  why her, out of all the people that want you, it just had to be her didn't it, anyone else Rhea but fucking her. What did I do you make you do it? all I did was love you" I look at her, I'm so hurt right now, I'm crying again and I can see she has tears forming too " I didn't do anything lucy"she tries to defend herself and I just scoff  "so what, your going to throw away all we have away because of one picture, it doesn't prove anything luce" Rhea starts crying, I walk past her and pick up my bags I turn and face her " no, you throw us away when you spent the night in between some other bitches legs"  I say harshly. I walk out the house and put my bags into the car and Rhea is just standing there watching me crying " Luce, please don't go, I didn't do anything I swear" she begs and I just ignore it and get into the car and drive off. 

I arrive at the house I'm staying at for now and put my bags on the doorstep and knock on the door, moments later I am met with concerned blue eyes " oh babe" she says and pulls me into a hug and I just brake down there and then on her shoulder. She helps me bring my bags in and she tells me to out them in the guest room which will be my room for now, she sits me down on the sofa with a cup of tea she faces me " so, what happened? for voice soft and caring " Lex, she cheated on me" I brake again " with her, with fucking her" I cry " how do you know, Lucy Rhea is so in love with you I can't see her doing that" Alexa's frowns a bit " Alexa, look" I show her the photo and she has the same shocked reaction as Rhea did. " oh shit" she puts her hand over her mouth " yup, tell me about" I say taking a sip of tea " well listen stay for as long as you like, to be honest I could use the company when Ryan goes on tour" Alexa chuckles " thank you lex, I wouldn't know what to do without you" I smile at her. I spent the remainder of the day unpacking and sorting my stuff out, Alexa ordered us a Chinese but I didn't really eat much. After I unpacked I showered in my en-suite and jumped into bed. I just laid looking at the ceiling in the pitch black, my heart aches, aches for Rhea, all I want right now is to hug her and for her to tell me everything will be okay, but she can't she was the one who broke my fucking heart. I begin to cry again and I see from the light coming into my room that Alexa has walked in, I feel her climb into bed next to me and pull me into a cuddle " shh, it's okay luce" she strokes my hair. 

" I just can't believe we're over, me and Rhea are over" I sob 

A/N

please don't hate me!!

there's more to the story trust me, Rhea could not have  cheated on lucy could see?

wait and find out what really happened that night, please be patient with the story!

thank you all for the reads and votes!!