Chapter 11- Cuddles

Song of the Chapter: Stay With Me- Sam Smith
>>>>>

Molly's POV
Chapter 11- Cuddles
Since yesterday, the Twitter hate grew even larger. The fans even made a hashtag. #MollyLeaveHarry , #MollyDie , and #MollyHatePage. But Harry's been right by my side since yesterday. He hasn't left since yesterday. He says he wants to be here for me, in case I need him.

"Baby are you still reading the Twitter hate?" Harry popped his head into the kitchen where I sat at the island counter.

"There's nothing better to do besides read it."

"Cmon baby, let's go cuddle. Get your mind off of things." Harry came over and rubbed my back.

"But I can't Harry. It's literally drilled in me. I can hear the words repeating in my mind."

"That's because you read to much hate." Harry gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I put my phone down and placed my head in my hands. Harry began to rubbed my arm up and down. "What if there right?"

"What if there wrong?"

"Harry, I'm being serious. What if I am really ugly?"

"Your stunning."

"What if I really am stupid?"

"Your smart."

"What if everybody does hate me?"

"Everybody loves you."

"What if...."

"Stop with the what if's baby. Your perfect and I love you so much." Harry leaned in to give me a kiss.

"Can we go cuddle like you suggested?"

"Sure baby."

I got off the chair and locked hands with Harry. We made our way to the couch. Harry laid down and then I laid down next to him. He put the blanket on us. He played with my hair.

"I love you." Harry whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

"They'll stop."

"You think they will?"

"I think they will. Do you think they will?"

"I don't know."

"They'll stop if I tell them."

"Wouldn't that make it worse Harry?"

"No, i believe that would make it stop."

"I hope it would."

"I know it would."

"Why do they hate me so much?"

"There jealous."

"But it's your life and My life. Shouldn't they be happy for you and I?"

"Your right but apparently not."

Harry pulled out his phone and I could see what he was doing. He unlocked his phone and went on Twitter. He decided to post an update.

He began to write, "Everybody who is hating on my wonderful and beautiful girlfriend, could you please stop. @MollyHope94 is the most sweetest person." And he tweeted it.

He took a picture of me and him cuddling. On Twitter her wrote in the post an update box, "Chilling with my girl as we get the hate off our shoulders. Love you baby girl" and a picture of me and him cuddling with me tagged.

My phone made a bird chirping noise letting me know I had a Twitter notification. I outstretched my arm and got my phone out of the back of my jean shorts. I unlocked my phone and went on Twitter. I retweeted Harry's tweets. In seconds of Harry's tweet, everyone was favoriting the tweet and retweeting Harry's tweet.

Comments filled up on both tweets. "Sorry Molly, your really beautiful." "We didn't mean any of this to happen." "We're all just jealous cause you get Harry all to yourself." "Your smart and beautiful." "We love you." "#WeLoveYouMolly."

I looked up at Harry and smiled. "I think they love me now."

"I think so to. Now, no more reading the hate. Read the good tweets." Harry leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"Thank you for saying that to all of the fans."

"I would do anything for you baby. And your welcome."

"You really are my prince charming."

Harry grinned, "And you really are my princess."

"I'm moving in." Harry whispered in my ear.

"Here? At my place!?"

"Yeah! If I'm aloud to."

"Oh my gosh.... Yes you can!"

Harry smiled and so did I. I leaned my head against his chest. I could feel his chest rising and sinking whenever he breathed. I could hear his heartbeat. With that I fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------
Hey readers! Whoa 107 reads!!! That's a lot! Since summer is here where I live, I'll try to post as much as I can! Happy Father's Day to any fathers out there.

Thanks!! Lots of Love!! Xx