"And I don't want to see your face ever again; don't come back, or things WILL be much worse than they are now." Tubbo's father said and slammed the door right in front of Tubbo's face.

Tubbo started to walk into the forest while holding his belongings and started to cry quietly in the forest, but soon his cry became like a sob because of the overwhelming feeling he had.

After walking for several hours, Tubbo decided to take a break and rest under a tree.

Ranboo was walking in the woods, collecting some wood for Phil's fireplace unit, when he came upon Tubbo sleeping underneath a tree.

Ranboo decided to walk up to Tubbo quietly and a bit closer to see if he was sleeping or not, but until he noticed his eyes looking red and puffy from the look of crying, he soon noticed that Tubbo had all his belongings lying on his lap like if he were going somewhere.

"Wait? Why was he crying? And why does he have all his belongings with him? "Is he going somewhere?" Ranboo thought. He had load of questions to ask but was also worried about why Tubbo was crying.

Ranboo shakes Tubbo gently to wake him up. Soon, Tubbo wakes up and realizes someone is there, and because his vision is a bit blurry from crying, he gets startled.

"Hey, relax. It's me, Ranboo." Ranboo said in a soft tone to not startle him even more.

Tubbo rubbed his eye to fix his vision when he realized it was Ranboo.

"Tubbo, why were you crying, and why do you have your belongings with you?" Ranboo asked in a confused but gentle tone.

Tubbo hesitated a bit but started to tell Ranboo what happened and why he had his belongings with him.

"And then he kicked me out and told me to never come back." Tubbo finished explaining to Ranboo what happened with tear in his eye.

Tubbo's mind was starting to feel fuzzy now after recalling the events that had happened.

"I'm so sorry that happens, buddy." Ranboo said in a sad tone and hugged Tubbo. Ranboo felt angry about what Tubbo's father said but tried not to show it.

Tubbo hugged Ranboo back and just buried his head into Ranboo's shoulder. His mind started to slip, and he didn't feel like fighting it, so he let himself slip.

"How about we go to Philza House, hm?" Ranboo asked Tubbo.

"To birdie house?" Tubbo asked, lifting his head up.

Tubbo has regressed around the age of 5.

"Yeah, we're going to birdie house. How old are you feeling, buddy?" Ranboo asked and started to get up. Tubbo show five finger up and start to get up too.

"Thank you for telling me, bud. Come on, let's start going before it gets dark, okay?" Ranboo said grabbing Tubbo bag (luckily his didn't get too much wood or it would be too hard to carry).

They start to walk to Philza's house, but after 10 minutes of walking, Tubbo starts to fall asleep from tiredness.

They just arrived at Philza's house, and Ranboo knocked on the door.

"We're here, bud, and soon you can go to sleep okay." Ranboo said.

"Otay, and then go night-night?" Tubbo asks in a sleepy tone.

"Yeah, then you can go night-night." Ranboo said right when Phil answered the door.

"Ranboo! You're finally back. Hello Tubbo! How you doing, mate?" Phil ask moving out the way and motioning them to go inside.

"Hewwo birdie and feel ok." Tubbo said in a tired tone and hugged Philza.

"Tired mate?" Philza said and hugged Tubbo back.

"Mhm sleepy." Tubbo said.

"Hey phil? Can I put the bags over here?" Ranboo ask philza.

"Sure, but why do you have Tubbo's belongings?" Philza ask confused as to why Ranboo has Tubbo's belongings.

"I will tell you later." Ranboo said.

"Alright then." Philza said.

"Do you want to change buds or go to bed like that?" Ranboo ask.

Tubbo lifts his head and thinks.

"Stay like dis." Tubbo said quietly that he didn't feel like changing out of his clothes.

"Come on, mate, let's take you to bed, hm?" Philza said, lending him to the spear bedroom.

Tubbo got into bed.

"Do you want your plushie and pacifier, bud?" Ranboo said, grabbing Tubbo's bag and bringing it into the room.

Tubbo was hesitant about it, wanting his little thing.

Philza noticed his hesitation about wanting his little stuff.

"It's alright, mate, you can have your little thing with you; we will not judge you." Philza said, reassuring him that it was okay.

"Yea, we are not going to judge you, bud." Ranboo said he let him know it was ok to use it.

Tubbo hesitated but soon grabbed his paci and stuff animal.

"Night-night, birdie, and boo

"Night-night, birdie, and boo." Tubbo said before putting the pacifier in his mouth and soon falling asleep from tiredness.

*Ranboo and Phil left the room*

"Okay, now tell me what happened, and why does he have all of his belongings with him?" Phil asks in a confused tone.

"Ok, so..." Ranboo explains what Tubbo had said earlier about the event that happens.

"Damn Tubbo really have a mess up dad. Remember how Tubbo's dad reacts to him being engaged to you, mate?" Phil said.

"Yeah, but they at least didn't kick him out, or it was probably because he was under 18." Ranboo said.

"True, you both were seventeen at the time too." Phil said.

Both got tired and headed off to bed.

The next morning, Phil and Ranboo discuss where Tubbo will be staying, and both agree that Tubbo will stay at Philza's house for awhile, and then soon, Tubbo will move in with Ranboo. They ask Tubbo his opinion on it, and he says he is okay with the plan.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

This took long forever TvT

Word count: 1,558

4:34 A.M

Hope you like it!