duckling

Little: Dream

Caregiver: captain puffy

Summary: Dream was walking around the forest, maybe 5 or 6 years old, and usually Dream is younger than that.

Dream usually slips when he hasn't slipped for a week or a month or so, and Dream is usually non-verbal half the time and shy sometimes.

P.s dream talk a bit more if he feel comfortable with that person!
☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

Dream was walking around when he noticed someone was cutting some wood.

Dream walked a bit closer and stayed behind a tree to not be seen "yet," and soon Dream recognized who that was: it was Captain Puffy who was in front of him.

Dream stays behind the tree, and wanna to follow her. Puffy felt like someone was watching her, but she just shrugged it off.

Puffy continued to cut the wood that was left and started to walk again.

Once Dream notices Puffy start to walk again, Dream also starts to walk again.

Puffy now felt like someone was following her now.

"Is anyone there?" Puffy turned around and called out to whomever was following her.

Dream hesitates a bit and stays behind the tree, but soon comes out to show himself.

Puffy was surprised to see Dream following her.

"Dream um is there anything you need or why you following me?" Puffy asks in a confused tone.

Dream didn't respond and just shook his head no.

"So there is nothing you need, but why are you following me then?" Puffy asks now, curious, why he is following her.

" me Lonly" dream said

Puffy found the behavior odd and the way Dream was talking but decided not to say anything.

"Wan be wit chu" dream said in a shy tone.

Puffy found the behavior cute, and seeing this side of Dream was cute too.

"So you want to follow me then, dream?" Puffy asks in a soft tone. Puffy decided to just go along with it.

"Mhm!" Dream reply happy

"Alright then come along" puffy said

Puffy collected the wood and continued walking, with Dream following right behind her.

Dream follows right behind her like a duckling would with a mama duck.

He looked like a little duckling just following me around, and I feel like the mama duck's puffy thought.

Puffy stopped and started to cut more trees down, and tree saplings were falling off. Dream picked up the saplings and sat down to start to replant them while Puffy cut off the tree.

They did it for a while as there were a lot of trees around them, and soon Dream was covered in dirt because of the tree.

Puffy found it sweet how Dream would pick up the saplings and rebury them.

"Come on now, little ducky, it's time to go, and I've got enough wood (maybe a bit too much)" Puffy said as she scratched behind her head.

Dream finished burying the saplings before getting up, and soon puffy started to walk again, so Dream followed straight again.

As puffy and dream are walking, dream didn't see the rock in front of him so he tripped and fell into a puddle, getting part of his clothes wet.

Puffy heard a splash and turned around when she noticed Dream on the ground.