ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
'F-ck!' The (h/c) haired female wiggled and trashed around, almost falling over with the chair she was tied to. "You're sick! I swear, you won't get away with this, you d-mned psychopath!" She knew that no one would be able to hear her, but she still kept cursing.

Her phone vibrated. It seemed like Genocider Syo hadn't even bothered to search through her jacket and pockets. Wasn't that a big mistake for an experienced killer like that? Then again, how would she be able to reach her phone, considering her hands were still tied down?

"Ouch!" The ropes were starting to burn her skin. If she didn't start moving, her wrists would soon begin to bleed. She definitely didn't want that to happen. 'If I get wounded in here, who knows what kind of infections I would catch?' Her (e/c) eyes looked around in pure disgust.

'I thought basements like these only existed in horror movies... I know she's a killer, but what would happen if the police searched the house and found this room?' Her eyes landed on a few red stains on the walls. 'Oh my... Is that blood?! Of course it is! F-ck!'

It was that moment that had managed to shake her up in pure fear. Maybe she really was never going to see the light of day again. 'I didn't even tell Byakuya how much I appreciated his help with all of this... I'm starting to regret so much...!'

Tears started to well up in her eyes. How foolish of her to think she would stay alive for long. Maybe a quick death was better. Better than being tortured for a long time, after all. "Come on, kill me already!" Despair could be clearly heard in her loud scream.

'Why isn't she answering me?! Is she watching me from the shadows again?! I hope she's having fun by watching me struggle!' The first teardrop made its way onto her lap. Truly a hopeless situation. "Please..." She whispered, tightly squeezing her eyes shut. "Please, someone help me already...!" Her whispers were barely audible.

'(Y/n), you're so stupid... No one will help you... You're in a basement. The basement of a stone cold killer, to be precise.' Her nerves were slowly calming down as she started to accept the situation. 'Whenever I saw those documentaries, I thought something like that would never happen to me...'

Leaning her head back, the (h/c) haired female let out a long sigh. 'Right. I was an idiot for thinking like that. I guess horrible things can happen to anyone.' Her eyes began to adjust to the darkness of the room. A horrific sight, indeed.

Suddenly, the door to said basement was slammed open. "Oh my god!" This time, it wasn't Genocider Syo's voice. It was Toko Fukawa's. 'Hah. Seems like the killer sneezed and now they switched back. I don't want to think about it, though. I shouldn't waste my thoughts on these two.'

"Is that you, (y/n)?!" She used her first name, as if they were old friends. "No, no, no! I should have just stayed away from you! I'm so sorry!" The purple haired female rushed towards her and loosened her restraints. Focusing her eyes on Toko, (y/n) noticed her tears.

'No way... Is she feeling guilty now?' The writer broke down, laying her face on the tied up female's lap, sobbing into it. "I love you, I never meant for this to happen! Please accept my apology and let me make it up to you!" Silence. "What... Did you just say...?"
❀❀❀❀❀