It's Not Always What It Seems PT.2

Still At Swellview Junior High:

No One's POV:

Bose: "are you seeing someone else..?"

Chapa: "what.. no! Why would you think that..?"

Bose: "it's just that.. you didn't say anything to me except 'thanks for my phone" and you left me on read and you never do that.."

Chapa: "oh.. I was busy and I had to get back to my house, and my phone was open but I wasn't next to my phone. I am so sorry Bose."

Bose: "no.. it's fine..! I thought it was an accident. I love you Chapa"

Chapa: "Thanks.. and I love you too."

Bose: *small smile* 

Chapa: *small smile back*

Chapa and Bose: *hug*

________________________________________

In Bose's Car:

No One's POV:

Bose: *texts Chapa* 

The Text:

Bose: "Chapa I'm coming now 💙❤️"

_____________________________________________

At The De Silva's House:

Bose: *walks up to Chapa's house's front door* *rings doorbell and knocks*

Chapa: "COMING!!"

Bose: *hears a baby crying* "hm.."

Chapa: *opens door*

A/N: (Remember, Chapa's hair is kind of long in this book :] anyway, Chapa is wearing a grey "Swellview Junior High Basketball" sweat shirt with red writing, no hood but with long sleeves, her hair is in two low messy buns, she has wolf cut bangs- 🥲, black leggings, and red socks with black lighting bolts on it)

Bose: "uhm.."

Chapa: "OH MY GAH-" *closes door* *opens it again*

Bose: *👁👄👁*

Chapa: "hey Bose.."

Bose: "Uh hi Chapa.."

Chapa: "oh my gosh.. The movies- I am so sorry Bose!! I forgot!!!"

Bose: "no! its fine.. *small laugh*"

Chapa: "no it's not- I'll uh.. I'll make it up to you ok..?"

Bose: "sparky you don't have to.."

Chapa: "mm- I like that.." (she was talking about him calling her sparky)

Bose: "Huh..?"

Chapa: "nothin- *clears throat*"

Bose: "okay.."

Chapa: *•_•*

Bose: "SO.. uh.. I heard a baby in there.. you babysitting..?"

Chapa: "oh uh yeah.. some of my family that live somewhere else are in town for a family reunion, and since most of my relatives live here in Swellview they don't have to stay somewhere, but it's just my Aunt, Uncle, 10 year old cousin, and my baby cousin.. they don't live here, and we have enough rooms in our house so we told them that they could stay here, so that's why I've been busy and off schedule.. and.. stuff.."

Bose: "oh ok.. well I have some babysitting experience so.. if you need any help with any cousin of yours.. I can help.."

Chapa: "oh.. thanks Bose!!" *jumps up and hugs him* 

A/N: (her hands are around his neck fam- 🫣)

Bose: *during the hug* "you're welcome sparky.." *wraps hands around waist*

The End 🤭🤭🤭

_______________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been updating lately!! I've been so busy- anyway! Thank you for reading, Thank you bapaxx for this great request, and I hope y'all have a great day!! Bye! 💗💗💗

Word Count: 436